Turn on thread page Beta

Pop Idol 2003 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    that's sooo wrong. i hardly watched pop idol only when i was really bored and have absolutely nothing else to do but i did see it last night too. and i really liked sam. He was the best. the girl was good but not as good. and mark? well lets nt even go there but i don't know how he got as far as he did. Sam was way better than him.

Caz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Roxanne? was she the one with the blonde hair? her rendition of Cry me a River was shocking :eek:
    No that was Suzanne.

Roxanne was the young dark skinned girl who got voted out the week before Suzanne I think.

I think Sam was by far the best - not only does he sound and look the part, but he has a personality as well, and he's really funny. Much like Will Young last year - he had much more of a personality than Gareth.

Did anyone see Darius? How sweaty was he?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    No that was Suzanne.

Roxanne was the young dark skinned girl who got voted out the week before Suzanne I think.

I think Sam was by far the best - not only does he sound and look the part, but he has a personality as well, and he's really funny. Much like Will Young last year - he had much more of a personality than Gareth.

Did anyone see Darius? How sweaty was he?!
    i no this off topic but i cant believe i have posted more posts than you. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i think it's all a fix. Last year i know so many people who kept trying to get through to the gareth gates line and couldn't but everyone could get straight through to the will young line. wouldn't that suggest that gareth gates had more votes to win?

how could people vote out sam n leave mark in? i mean he was totally crap! he sounded like he was doing kareoke in a pub in brighton or something. no way was he better then sam or the girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickclick_UK)
    i think it's all a fix. Last year i know so many people who kept trying to get through to the gareth gates line and couldn't but everyone could get straight through to the will young line. wouldn't that suggest that gareth gates had more votes to win?

how could people vote out sam n leave mark in? i mean he was totally crap! he sounded like he was doing kareoke in a pub in brighton or something. no way was he better then sam or the girl.
    true.

but it happens evryweek, this crappy english public are bloody spaz'es and vote for the complete opposite of what it shud be, week in, week out. typical.

evry week, the wrong person goes out, it isnt a sunging comp anymore, its a "lets see what really stupid shock happens this week".

the best 2 were roxanne and sam in terms of being pop idols. they have great voices, look the part, are young and are the future; especially roxanne. those 2 should hav been in the final.

as for mark, come on, please. he is not a good singer, he sounds like a karaoke guy who is half decent. and thats evry week.

least michelle has a voice.

sam and roxanne were the best 2, yet they arent in teh final.

says a lot about the retarded nature of english people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alan_257)
    true.

but it happens evryweek, this crappy english public are bloody spaz'es and vote for the complete opposite of what it shud be, week in, week out. typical.

evry week, the wrong person goes out, it isnt a sunging comp anymore, its a "lets see what really stupid shock happens this week".

the best 2 were roxanne and sam in terms of being pop idols. they have great voices, look the part, are young and are the future; especially roxanne. those 2 should hav been in the final.

as for mark, come on, please. he is not a good singer, he sounds like a karaoke guy who is half decent. and thats evry week.

least michelle has a voice.

sam and roxanne were the best 2, yet they arent in teh final.

says a lot about the retarded nature of english people.
    What about Chris?!

ReputationRep:
    stupid question, but is Pop Idol actually on TV now? i was unaware it was going on until i read Ceefax today..... i presume it's for ppl with sky or digital tv

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe that you people actually watch Pop Idol. It is destroying good music.

Go watch MTV2 people with Sky, or listen to XFM. Pop Idol disgusts me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    stupid question, but is Pop Idol actually on TV now? i was unaware it was going on until i read Ceefax today..... i presume it's for ppl with sky or digital tv
    It comes on ITV every saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i no this off topic but i cant believe i have posted more posts than you. :eek:
    Yeah but you started off by posting all those pointless polls and stuff. I hardly ever start threads either, just respond to some that interest me. Can't be bothered to read any threads that don't look interesting!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alan_257)
    did u hear mark? he is so not a good singer.

the biggest shame of pop idol was when roxanne was voted out:

1.) Stunning
    2.) fabulous voice
    3.) glamarous
    4.) unique
    5.)definitely the best

but sam goin out 2night was really weird.

typical public, always voting like retards.
    I totally agree

ReputationRep:
    3 threads on pop idol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    The worst thing is, that for the last few weeks, Mark has been thinking that he would be the one who would be voted out. The judges have often predicted that he would go. But do you guys remember in fame academy final, when Daniel Beddingfield only talked about Alex, and told people that she's the best etc.
    I loathe Daniel Beddingfield because he said that, even tho i agreed. it was totally out of order.

ReputationRep:
    I think that Poop Idol is a total waste of time, and an unbelievable load of crap. If people are going to waste their time on talentless *******, then at least they could have the common decency not to talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    I don't believe that you people actually watch Pop Idol. It is destroying good music.

Go watch MTV2 people with Sky, or listen to XFM. Pop Idol disgusts me.
    Yeh, i agree, chill. I only started a thread on the basis that what happened in pop idol last night was fundamentally wrong :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    I loathe Daniel Beddingfield because he said that, even tho i agreed. it was totally out of order.
    daniel beddingfield is kool. he's such a nice guy, he really is.

i can't stand pop idol. it's so fake and manufactured.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.