The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think International GCSEs are slightly harder than GCSEs (that's purely from speculation).
Reply 2
i did igcse maths. both gcse's and igcse's count as a 'gcse' qualification, but i think (not sure in all subjects) that in igcse u dont do coursework, and have harder exams instead with more topics to learn. that was how our maths igcse was done, and then again i suppose the exams are only hard if u dont know the stuff.
Reply 3
Thanks to all

I would like to know if the publishers of IGCSE & GCESs subjectsis producing IGCSE & GCESs books are same? In other words: as a GCESs or IGCSES students: what is the publisher you prefer to buy for IGCSES or GCSEs books from him? And why?

The publishers are:

1- Collins

2- Oxford

3- Longman

4- Cambridge

5- Heinemann

6- CGP

7- Letts

8- Nelsonthornes

And sameone said that for maths that Collins is better!
And sameone said that for all the subjects CGP is useful!

I want you know that iam going to study IGCSE alone with some of totur's help so what is your advice to do and what is the best publishers for me cz i will study alone?

Thanks in advance
Reply 4
manal81
Thanks to all

I would like to know if the publishers of IGCSE & GCESs subjectsis producing IGCSE & GCESs books are same? In other words: as a GCESs or IGCSES students: what is the publisher you prefer to buy for IGCSES or GCSEs books from him? And why?

The publishers are:

1- Collins

2- Oxford

3- Longman

4- Cambridge

5- Heinemann

6- CGP

7- Letts

8- Nelsonthornes

And sameone said that for maths that Collins is better!
And sameone said that for all the subjects CGP is useful!

I want you know that iam going to study IGCSE alone with some of totur's help so what is your advice to do and what is the best publishers for me cz i will study alone?

Thanks in advance

ummmm ahhh i very much doubt they'll be the same. Maybe some will have IGCSE content in them. Google it and see search "IGCSE revision guides/books"
THEY WONT BE DA SAME
gcse IS A LOT easier than IGCSE so the books wont have as much
Reply 6
i am doing igcse maths instead of gcse too.
Reply 7
kinza75
i am doing igcse maths instead of gcse too.

edexcel?? how did you find it?? i thought it was quite a good exam
Reply 8
i havent done it yet!
Reply 9
oooopps.
Reply 10
hmm, why would anyone from another country want to do something like the GCSE?

Latest