The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know that. I was simply stating a fact. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you should consider becoming an american citizen, then you could at least VOTE bush out of office :tongue:
Reply 101
the lesser of 2 evils. But still evil none the less.

How can you say that the Iraqi people think Bush is a babboon if you say yourself the statistical evidence we have for Iraqi opinions is too weak? I think we have to agree that we know nobody in this forum knows anything about public opinion in Iraq. The only thing we can do is speculate or accept what the media tell us. But that won't get us very far.
Reply 102
Harry Potter
Hitler was very intelligent.

Indeed, that is why he threw his troops into Russia. Thats why he promoted a pig farmer into the army general. etc
Reply 103
curryADD
i dont think baboon is QUITE the right word; id take bush over saddam every day.........at least bush doesnt torture his own people!

>It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts.
>
>Here
>
>are the facts about the three leading candidates.
>
>
>
>Candidate A -
>
>
>
>Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologers.
>
>He's
>
>had two Mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis
>
>a day.
>
>
>
>Candidate B -
>
>
>
>He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in
>
>college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.
>
>
>Candidate C -
>
>He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks
>
>an
>
>occasional beer, and never cheated on his wife.
>
>
>Which of these candidates would be your Choice?
>
>
>
>Decide first, no peeking, then scroll down for the answer.
>
>
>
>Candidate A: is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
>
>Candidate B: is Winston Churchill.
>
>Candidate C: is Adolph Hitler.
Reply 104
curryADD
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you should consider becoming an american citizen, then you could at least VOTE bush out of office :tongue:

Second best thing, vote Blair out.
Bigcnee
It really wasn't.

True, Gore wasn't keen on the military votes being counted due to traditionally strong Republican support. However, many illegal votes (i.e. those that were not correctly filled out) were counted (in traditionally Republican areas).

344 ballots had no evidence that they were cast before election day.
183 ballots were postmarked in the US.
96 ballots lacked appropriate witness info.
169 ballots came from unregistered voters, had incorrectly signed envelopes, or came from people who hadn't requested a ballot.
5 ballots came after the Nov 17th deadline.

Bush didn't ban the voters, Katherine Harris (Dubya campaign cochairwoman and Florida secretary of St
ate, in charge of elections) did.

so did you hear about the CHESTS of pure gore votes found in a were house in new mexico?
Reply 106
Indeed, that is why he threw his troops into Russia. Thats why he promoted a pig farmer into the army general. etc

Which General was that? Not Dietrich
Reply 107
zizero
How can you say that the Iraqi people think Bush is a babboon if you say yourself the statistical evidence we have for Iraqi opinions is too weak? I think we have to agree that we know nobody in this forum knows anything about public opinion in Iraq. The only thing we can do is speculate or accept what the media tell us. But that won't get us very far.

But as we have seen nearly all Iraquis are wary of Bush.
>
>

i would like to lie and say i vote for a and b :eek:
Reply 109
curryADD
so did you hear about the CHESTS of pure gore votes found in a were house in new mexico?

Enlighten me.
Reply 110

With good reason, they've seen what he is capable of, and I'm not entirely sure all his dogs are barking
Reply 111
Sire
Which General was that? Not Dietrich

dunno, read it in the "greatest battles of ww2"

you havent seen all the iraqis, not even nearly a majority! if i was them i mite not LIKE bush but id love the soldiers; they give out free candy to little kiddos
Reply 113
curryADD
>
>

i would like to lie and say i vote for a and b :eek:

The point of that was that a good leader isn't your average goody two shoes
Reply 114
curryADD

Did you hear about the CHESTS of pure strains of biological viruses that were banned by the UN?
Reply 115
curryADD
but id love the soldiers; they give out free candy to little kiddos

PAEDOPHILE ALERT lol
Reply 116
curryADD
you havent seen all the iraqis, not even nearly a majority! if i was them i mite not LIKE bush but id love the soldiers; they give out free candy to little kiddos

So would you if you were surrounded by kids and a camera crew turned up.
Bigcnee
Enlighten me.

i just did

3 chests found with 600 ballots each had been planted and gore was trying to count them torwards him so he and bush would tie in new mexico (if you tie in new mexico both candidates play a game of poker and whoever wins gets ALL the electoral votes for that state)

and gore was an idiot as well
Reply 118
curryADD
if you tie in new mexico both candidates play a game of poker and whoever wins gets ALL the electoral votes for that state)

?
Reply 119
curryADD
i just did

3 chests found with 600 ballots each had been planted and gore was trying to count them torwards him so he and bush would tie in new mexico (if you tie in new mexico both candidates play a game of poker and whoever wins gets ALL the electoral votes for that state)

and gore was an idiot as well

Er.. I think you're talking b*******, to be honest.

It's a shame that people resort to this when presented with the chilling facts.

Latest

Trending

Trending