Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    PAEDOPHILE ALERT lol
    no im considered a "kiddo" being only 14 i would get free mandms free skittles, free snickers, free butterfingers *floats around in heaven*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Did you hear about the CHESTS of pure strains of biological viruses that were banned by the UN?
    Do you think its worth shaving a hair CHEST?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ?
    if each candidate gets the same number of votes in new mexico, both candidates sit down and play a game of poker; whoever wins that game gets all the electoral college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Girls like men with hairy chests

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    if each candidate gets the same number of votes in new mexico, both candidates sit down and play a game of poker; whoever wins that game gets all the electoral college
    OMFG, what happens if one is really good poker player, and the other didnt know how to play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    hahahaha..........sicko, girls don't have hair on their CHESTS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes I accept that it was saddam's fault. Still doesnt excuse Americas actions
    You introduced the health-care argument by the following reply:

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by CHAD
    Saddam Hussain attacked his own people! Killed hundreds, and you are saying we should have stood by and watched him kiil thousands more? Yes, american, britishish, iraqis and others died in the so called war, but many many many would have died if the troops hadn't gone in and liberated them.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but many more died because of the embargo. Iraq had one of the top 5 best health care system in the world before the war, but now it is a shambles.

So, initially you were countering the argument that US and Coalition actions were justified because they saved on aggregate many lives, by saying that most lifes were lost because of the embargo, not because of Saddam and that hence the whole situation was America's fault anyway.

But now you admit that the bad health-care and the embargo were Saddam's fault. So you admit that the number of lifes lost in Iraq in "peace-time" were Saddam's fault.

So, why does this not "excuse" American action?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    no, most of us don't........hairy chests are sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    OMFG, what happens if one is really good poker player, and the other didnt know how to play?
    the one who knows how to play wins, and that IS under the constitution of new mexico

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    thanks, that settles it, I'm not shaving the chest, but I'm having a cigarette, brb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    It really wasn't.

True, Gore wasn't keen on the military votes being counted due to traditionally strong Republican support. However, many illegal votes (i.e. those that were not correctly filled out) were counted (in traditionally Republican areas).

344 ballots had no evidence that they were cast before election day.
    183 ballots were postmarked in the US.
    96 ballots lacked appropriate witness info.
    169 ballots came from unregistered voters, had incorrectly signed envelopes, or came from people who hadn't requested a ballot.
    5 ballots came after the Nov 17th deadline.

Bush didn't ban the voters, Katherine Harris (Dubya campaign cochairwoman and Florida secretary of State, in charge of elections) did.
    So, in conclusion, Bush is trespassing on US Govt. property.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zizero)
    You introduced the health-care argument by the following reply:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CHAD
    Saddam Hussain attacked his own people! Killed hundreds, and you are saying we should have stood by and watched him kiil thousands more? Yes, american, britishish, iraqis and others died in the so called war, but many many many would have died if the troops hadn't gone in and liberated them.

Yes, but many more died because of the embargo. Iraq had one of the top 5 best health care system in the world before the war, but now it is a shambles.

So, initially you were countering the argument that US and Coalition actions were justified because they saved on aggregate many lives, by saying that most lifes were lost because of the embargo, not because of Saddam and that hence the whole situation was America's fault anyway.

But now you admit that the bad health-care and the embargo were Saddam's fault. So you admit that the number of lifes lost in Iraq in "peace-time" were Saddam's fault.

So, why does this not "excuse" American action?

Look mate I havnt the time to explain, read my other thread it has all my best arguments in it. Its about 1 page long though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    But as we have seen nearly all Iraquis are wary of Bush.
    What do you mean, 'as we have seen'. What have we seen? I have 'seen' no evidence about how most Iraqis see the Americans.

Remember, the terrorists are a tiny minority, and most of them are foreign fighters anyway.

So, we can't say anything about Iraqi public opinion, because we have no evidence.

ReputationRep:
    no, most of us don't........hairy chests are sick
    phew*

hello there, I have a good chest.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean, 'as we have seen'. What have we seen? I have 'seen' no evidence about how most Iraqis see the Americans.

Remember, the terrorists are a tiny minority, and most of them are foreign fighters anyway.

So, we can't say anything about Iraqi public opinion, because we have no evidence.
    its on teh other post that someone else made about a vote, read the first pages before making a comment please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    thanks, that settles it, I'm not shaving the chest, but I'm having a cigarette, brb
    ok im a girl and your taking it from a guy that girls don't like hairy chests :rolleyes: what wrong with this world?

and cigarettes are bad for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    phew*

hello there, I have a good chest.
    lol

hey sexi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    its on teh other post that someone else made about a vote, read the first pages before making a comment please
    Could you give me the exact reference please?

Because all I have found on the first pages of THIS post, is CHAD coming up with a poll that contradicts your view that Iraqi public opinion is against the Americans and you saying that we can't rely on that poll and that THEREFORE, Iraqi public opinion is against the Americans.

That doesn't make sense. Just because we can't rely on a poll that contradicts your view, doesn't mean we can accept your view.

ReputationRep:
    ok im a girl and your taking it from a guy that girls don't like hairy chests :rolleyes: what wrong with this world?

and cigarettes are bad for you!
    True, but 2776, is rarely wrong hehe

ReputationRep:
    Could you give me the exact reference please?

Because all I have found on the first pages of THIS post, is CHAD coming up with a poll that contradicts your view that Iraqi public opinion is against the Americans and you saying that we can't rely on that poll and that THEREFORE, Iraqi public opinion is against the Americans.

That doesn't make sense. Just because we can't rely on a poll that contradicts your view, doesn't mean we can accept your view.
    ?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.