this is one of the rarities haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    lol

hey sexi

Why dont you turn the avatar into something more femine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zizero)
    Could you give me the exact reference please?

Because all I have found on the first pages of THIS post, is CHAD coming up with a poll that contradicts your view that Iraqi public opinion is against the Americans and you saying that we can't rely on that poll and that THEREFORE, Iraqi public opinion is against the Americans.

That doesn't make sense. Just because we can't rely on a poll that contradicts your view, doesn't mean we can accept your view.
    Ok, you're making less sense than you were to begin with

ReputationRep:
    But I dont have a hariy chest. Whay are we on this anyway?

ReputationRep:
    lol, take your word for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Why dont you turn the avatar into something more femine
    because when i first came here they didn't show me the pictures and this was my first avatar..........i finally changed it to the shroom but after 1000 posts with flame guy, it just didnt seem right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ?
    It seems as though my objection is not clear enough.

Again: You said: "its on teh other post that someone else made about a vote, read the first pages before making a comment please".

Apparently that is supposed to justify your view that Iraqi public opinion is turned against America.

I'm only asking for the exact reference, because in this thread I have found nothing that supports your view.

ReputationRep:
    It seems as though my objection is not clear enough.

Again: You said: "its on teh other post that someone else made about a vote, read the first pages before making a comment please".

Apparently that is supposed to justify your view that Iraqi public opinion is turned against America.

I'm only asking for the exact reference, because in this thread I have found nothing that supports your view.
    Then look in other threads. Acquiring knowledge is done via many sources

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Then look in other threads. Acquiring knowledge is done via many sources
    i think he is asking for at least one of the many

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by zizero
    You introduced the health-care argument by the following reply:

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by CHAD
    Saddam Hussain attacked his own people! Killed hundreds, and you are saying we should have stood by and watched him kiil thousands more? Yes, american, britishish, iraqis and others died in the so called war, but many many many would have died if the troops hadn't gone in and liberated them.

Yes, but many more died because of the embargo. Iraq had one of the top 5 best health care system in the world before the war, but now it is a shambles.

So, initially you were countering the argument that US and Coalition actions were justified because they saved on aggregate many lives, by saying that most lifes were lost because of the embargo, not because of Saddam and that hence the whole situation was America's fault anyway.

But now you admit that the bad health-care and the embargo were Saddam's fault. So you admit that the number of lifes lost in Iraq in "peace-time" were Saddam's fault.

So, why does this not "excuse" American action?

Look mate I havnt the time to explain, read my other thread it has all my best arguments in it. Its about 1 page long though

Here again, I'd be grateful for an exact reference. Don't run away from the argument.

ReputationRep:
    Look guys, you make claims that contradict mine. All I'm asking for is for you to back them up.

ReputationRep:
    thats alot of typing

ReputationRep:
    thats alot of typing
    All he needs to do is look in the Saddam threads and find all the evidence that was put there. 2776 was questioned about the authenticity of his claims, and thus proved them. Why should we carry the burden for his laziness?

ReputationRep:
    There are many reasons for war/reasons against, i have tried my best. I am not paid, nor am I that interested in teh war. We must know all the facts before we can exercise judgement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    All he needs to do is look in the Saddam threads and find all the evidence that was put there. 2776 was questioned about the authenticity of his claims, and thus proved them. Why should we carry the burden for his laziness?
    Just give me a link!

It's not for me to look for the backup of YOUR arguments!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    no reason.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    There are many reasons for war/reasons against, i have tried my best. I am not paid, nor am I that interested in teh war. We must know all the facts before we can exercise judgement.
    why do you spell the teh? just wondering......and zizaro look at the bottom of this page for related links, that shoud give you a few!

ReputationRep:
    Just give me a link!

It's not for me to look for the backup of YOUR arguments!
    WHAT ARE YOU WANTING HUST TELL ME, WHAT LINKS???????????????/

ReputationRep:
    why do you spell the teh? just wondering......and zizaro look at the bottom of this page for related links, that shoud give you a few!
    i type fast and always make same mistake. I'm on 3 conversations at once, including 2 msn chats, its hard to keep up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i type fast and always make same mistake. I'm on 3 conversations at once, including 2 msn chats, its hard to keep up!
    or he is just leet

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2004
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.