Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really miss Sex and the City The last series, especially the last couple of episodes were soooo good! I was crying when Charlotte got her baby!

Just wondered if anyone else missed it too, and should we make a society?

ReputationRep:
    I love sex and the city! I'm definatly a Miranda but Charlotte was my absolute fav! Carrie just annoyed me so much.

ReputationRep:
    think i'm probably a Charlotte unfortunately, but I wish I was a Carrie

it does rock though and I miss it so much, been watching the repeats on C4 recently even though they r on waaay too late

ReputationRep:
    Yup I think I'm a Charlotte too

charlotte 'drools' the nicest in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting told I'm a bit of a Samantha (I drool over men. alot.) I reckon I'm a Charlotte though.

ReputationRep:
    Oooo! I Love Sex and the city.. I cried for the last episode.. I know it was all happy but ya know. Awwh I miss it so, I watch it till like midnights on tues nights on C4 and got some DVD boxsets to keep me alive.

I always loved sam, I mean shes just fabulous, and charlottes so sweet.
    I did like Carrie except somnetimes was it jsut me or she was totally unresponsabl;e with things? ah well.. Im glad it ended the way it did

ReputationRep:
    Love it, only got into it in the last few series but its so good, charlotte is the one for me in the "woah" factor but i love mirandas attitude and character

ReputationRep:
    shoes!!! oh the shoes!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Im SATC obsessed...
    I have the boxset and watch it every day
    Miranda is the best!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)
    Im SATC obsessed...
    Miranda is the best!!
    OMG I sooo want the box set...its in a SHOE BOX of all the genius ideas

I've decided, when I get my results of my 2nd year of Uni, if I pass (which I doubt) I'm going to buy and ipod, cos I'll have another year of travelling to and from uni so I'll use it, whereas I won't use it so much if I fail, so I'll buy the SATC box set Either way I'll be happy! lol

ReputationRep:
    ive seen every episode, the last where MC Solaar 'la belle et le bad boy' is on in the background was quality. i hope to one day live the new york life like them, power lunches and all..

ReputationRep:
    E4, every night, i'm there! I am such an addict! Love the shoes, love the sex. I really miss it. And i can't find the first season on PAL. I am quite like Carrie really in personality, yet i do have a boyfriend who wasn't married/with someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    E4, every night, i'm there! I am such an addict! Love the shoes, love the sex. I really miss it. And i can't find the first season on PAL. I am quite like Carrie really in personality, yet i do have a boyfriend who wasn't married/with someone else.
    I'm not sure if you could get it in the shops, but you might find it on eBay!

Maybe worth a try?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone noticed how quickly it's dated though?

Even the final series is looking older than it is

I think it's down to the then up to the minute fashions of the girls.

Im missing SATC yes, but Desperate Housewives filled the gap for me when it was on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooftopcowboy)
    has anyone noticed how quickly it's dated though?

Even the final series is looking older than it is

I think it's down to the then up to the minute fashions of the girls.

Im missing SATC yes, but Desperate Housewives filled the gap for me when it was on
    Did a bit for me too, not as much thought. But now Desperate Housewives is finished...back to SATC repeats I guess!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)
    Im SATC obsessed...
    Miranda is the best!!
    :dito: lol strange, how we both like miranda best n we're both studying law next year and she's a lawyer - hehe

I watch it ALL the time, it's such a great show.And it's pretty realistic as well, fair enough occasionaly a lil over the top but even so!

I was not a fan of Alexander Pertrofesky, he annoyed me intensely, sooo glad that Carrie ended up with Big.

I cried sooo much at his show, it was and is great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    :dito: lol strange, how we both like miranda best n we're both studying law next year and she's a lawyer - hehe

I watch it ALL the time, it's such a great show.And it's pretty realistic as well, fair enough occasionaly a lil over the top but even so!

I was not a fan of Alexander Pertrofesky, he annoyed me intensely, sooo glad that Carrie ended up with Big.

I cried sooo much at his show, it was and is great!
    yes.. i aspire to be miranda!

ReputationRep:
    the fact that she got with big was the best ever!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I miss SATC too :bawling:

I am such a Carrie, except without the designer clothes.. right down to the writingness and the kookiness and the self-centredness

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.