Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Make a Society! Make a Society! Make a Society!

Yep, SATC was great. How fit was Smith? All the fab four were great in my opinion. Charlotte really made me laugh. They all did. I can't really choose a favourite...all the good programs seem to die away. I adored Ally McBeal and then that ended, then Friends finished, then SATC...sniff. And now the second series of The OC has ended so I don't even have that to console me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)

Yep, SATC was great. How fit was Smith? All the fab four were great in my opinion. Charlotte really made me laugh. They all did. I can't really choose a favourite...all the good programs seem to die away. I adored Ally McBeal and then that ended, then Friends finished, then SATC...sniff. And now the second series of The OC has ended so I don't even have that to console me!
    That's why you buy it on DVD, then it never really ends. :p:

ReputationRep:

but dude, 2nd season of ONE TREE HILL starts very very soon (E4 - 21ST JULY)

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Indeed! And "One Tree Hill" is indeed a good programme (not as good as "The OC" though!). How fit is Chad Michael Murray though?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)

xxx
    The second season of One Tree Hill already ended here. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed! And "One Tree Hill" is indeed a good programme (not as good as "The OC" though!). How fit is Chad Michael Murray though?!
    i prefer the nathan guy - hes such a sweetie in the show!!

Im watchin SATC DVDs now - "The Real Me" episode

ReputationRep:
    Love love love love love the "The Good Fight" episode.

"You can stay here with your boxes of **** and your shoe-eating dog, and knock yourself out putting on the ro-gaine and the speedstick."

Gotta be the best screen fight in the world EVER.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG I absolutely adore SATC! I LOVE SJP she's turned herself into a total fashion icon.

The show is amazing - I own all series on DVD. The best line ever IMO is when Samantha goes "I'm 45, I wear glasses......but I have a sexy young man and I'm fabulous" - I think you have to hear her say it to appreciate it!

Love all the characters - Miranda's synicism, self-obsessed Carrie, slutty Samantha and just so perfect Charlotte. SO disappointed it ended! Ah well - Mwwahh! xXx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Love love love love love the "The Good Fight" episode.

"You can stay here with your boxes of **** and your shoe-eating dog, and knock yourself out putting on the ro-gaine and the speedstick."

Gotta be the best screen fight in the world EVER.

NO WAY!!
    i jst watched that episode - SOOOO WEIRD!! thats my fave episode WITHOUT DOUBT!!!!

"It was long, pink, amazing..."...
    "She had always tried to just make him the perfect d*ck; fighting the fact that he could be the perfect Richard"

The fight between Aiden and Carrie is HILAROUS!!! I love that bit when she's like "Wait..is your hair falling out?" "It's preventative!"..

And "Is it okay to f*ck one man when you're carrying another man's baby?".."If one more person asks me that today!"..
    "But seriously, can it dent the baby?".."Where do you think dimples come from?"

I'm the saddest person ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    The show is amazing - I own all series on DVD. The best line ever IMO is when Samantha goes "I'm 45, I wear glasses......but I have a sexy young man and I'm fabulous" - I think you have to hear her say it to appreciate it!
    "a sexy young man who loves to **** me and I'm fabulous"

I haven't watched my box sets over ten times apiece.. nooooooo

(apologies for correcting.. am a bit of a SATC geek and couldn't resist )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felicity)
    The second season of One Tree Hill already ended here. :p:
    hmm i've got it on dvd hehe wayyyyy better than the 2nd season of THE OC!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    hmm i've got it on dvd hehe wayyyyy better than the 2nd season of THE OC!
    I stopped watching it regularly and got confused, there was this new show that had the same timeslot. But I'll probably end up catching the re-runs.

ReputationRep:
    Sex and the city Lovin it!!!!

Got all the series on dvd but my fave episode is the one where carrie goes to the gay, bi and transgender prom with stanford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    OMFG I absolutely adore SATC! I LOVE SJP she's turned herself into a total fashion icon.

Love all the characters - Miranda's synicism, self-obsessed Carrie, slutty Samantha and just so perfect Charlotte. SO disappointed it ended! Ah well - Mwwahh! xXx
    ok i have finally fallen in love with you

ReputationRep:
    i LURVE satc. my sister thinks im a carrie because of the way i dress, but i could also be a charlotte. how good is it that carrie ended up with big! they were soo meant to be together, petrovsky was a bit of a prick if you ask me lol. ITS ONLY A TV PROGRAM lol geez why do i have to keep telling myself that??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    i LURVE satc. my sister thinks im a carrie because of the way i dress, but i could also be a charlotte. how good is it that carrie ended up with big! they were soo meant to be together, petrovsky was a bit of a prick if you ask me lol. ITS ONLY A TV PROGRAM lol geez why do i have to keep telling myself that??!
    Haha I have to keep telling myself the same thing...but it's just so fab!

ReputationRep:
    OMG Yeah lets make a society!

Our icon would have to be a Manolo Blahnik Shoe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    OMG Yeah lets make a society!

Our icon would have to be a Manolo Blahnik Shoe
    :eek: yes!yesyesyesyesyesyes :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    :eek: yes!yesyesyesyesyesyes :eek:
    I see you're a shoes gal then

ReputationRep:
    can we start aleksandr petrovsky is a cheesy, greasy slimeball society???

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.