Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    can we start aleksandr petrovsky is a cheesy, greasy slimeball society???
    Should be able to be arranged

ReputationRep:
    and maybe start a 'how cute is steves accent' society.anyhoooo can somebody clear something up for me please, miranda and steves baby is called brady. steves full name is steve brady. miranda and steve got married. therefore bradys fullname is brady brady, how screwed up id he gonna be at school lol! or have i gone wrong somwhere along the lines??

ReputationRep:
    and maybe start a 'how cute is steves accent' society.anyhoooo can somebody clear something up for me please, miranda and steves baby is called brady. steves full name is steve brady. miranda and steve got married. therefore bradys fullname is brady brady, how screwed up id he gonna be at school lol! or have i gone wrong somwhere along the lines??
    I think the baby took Miranda's name and is called Brady Hobbs. But still, it's a strange thing for her to call the baby that come to think of it. Yeah good point!

ReputationRep:
    can we start aleksandr petrovsky is a cheesy, greasy slimeball society???
    SHEFFIELD LASS!! yay!! lol

I hate him.. how could carrie like him?? gross!!
    I love Aidan! she should have married aidan :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)

I know this has nothing to do with the thread....but you're sig made me laugh!

Mum: Anneka, I don't think it's a good idea for you to marry Prince Harry.. he's a bad boy, he's not good for you
    Anneka: Mum, Prince Harry never proposed to me..

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    I know this has nothing to do with the thread....but you're sig made me laugh!

Mum: Anneka, I don't think it's a good idea for you to marry Prince Harry.. he's a bad boy, he's not good for you
    Anneka: Mum, Prince Harry never proposed to me..

:rofl:
    lol thanks..

actually the sig has changed...
    harry has asked me to marry him.. its gonna b an xmas wedding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)

yes sheffield lass indeedy! are you? no way should she marry aidan, how dodgy did he look when carrie bumped into him with his baby, he was chubby and had a receding hairline which only would have got worse. big has aged much better, he is sexy for an old man, with the likes of harrison ford n richard gere!

ReputationRep:
    I agree Petrovsky was ming ding beyond belief. Aidan was fit, as was Berger - the man she fooled around with in Series 1 pilot was hoooooottttttttt tho!

ReputationRep:
    The black doctor who moved in above miranda was fine....as was Smith (aka Jerry Jarod!)

ReputationRep:
    big is sexy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    God, I think a lot of them are sexy!

Aidan was fine, sorry. He's only fit in SATC though, I've seen paparazzi pics of the actor, and he's not fit, but Aidan was.

Big...hmmm, not my cup of tea, but he's not exactly that bad looking or anything.

I agree about Smith (yum, yum - he looked a lot better with no hair I thought), and I also agree about Miranda's doctor. In fact, I'd have to say the doctor was the fittest of the lot!!

Berger was quite fit, but not that fit. Something about him annoyed me.

Obviously, Petrovsky wasn't a sex god, but (and as nasty as this is), I didn't think he was that bad. I think it was his accent - it was sexy.

The worst was Samantha's fella - Richard, or **** as he became known to the rest of the four. He was a complete minger.

I also thought Trey was fit (is that wrong!?), he had a fantastic body. :p:

ReputationRep:
    yes sheffield lass indeedy! are you? no way should she marry aidan, how dodgy did he look when carrie bumped into him with his baby, he was chubby and had a receding hairline which only would have got worse. big has aged much better, he is sexy for an old man, with the likes of harrison ford n richard gere!
    indeed i am a sheffield lass..and damn proud of it
    :eek: She so should have married aidan..I loved it all the time when she used to come in the door and he'd b like "hey poptart..how u been and watcha been doing?" I LOOOOVE HIM!!
    I never really understood the whole big thing.. of course im SATC obsessed but aidan was jst so lovely to carrie and big was kinda a t*at! Saying that..i guess that's what she liked :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    God, I think a lot of them are sexy!

Aidan was fine, sorry. He's only fit in SATC though, I've seen paparazzi pics of the actor, and he's not fit, but Aidan was.

Big...hmmm, not my cup of tea, but he's not exactly that bad looking or anything.

I agree about Smith (yum, yum - he looked a lot better with no hair I thought), and I also agree about Miranda's doctor. In fact, I'd have to say the doctor was the fittest of the lot!!

Berger was quite fit, but not that fit. Something about him annoyed me.

Obviously, Petrovsky wasn't a sex god, but (and as nasty as this is), I didn't think he was that bad. I think it was his accent - it was sexy.

The worst was Samantha's fella - Richard, or **** as he became known to the rest of the four. He was a complete minger.

I also thought Trey was fit (is that wrong!?), he had a fantastic body. :p:
    aidan was gorgeous.. and I agree that smith was waaaay fitter without his hair..I never understood the big deal when he had his hair. i hated richard and Petrovsky was RANK! Robert (the doctor) was HOT!!! Trey was pretty cute. Berger was FIT but got sooo annoying when he kept having those mood swings!
    And of course harry n steve weren't the fittest but awww soooo sweet!!
    I cried sooo much when harry proposed to charlotte. It stil makes me cry.(also the episode of mirandas mums funeral *the motherboard* has me in sobs...especially when samantha starts crying!!)

ReputationRep:
    Carrie should have dumped Aidan and kept it that way. He was a doll but they so werent a match. It was always Big for Carrie.

ReputationRep:
    Petrovsky was RANK!
    God...*looks worried*, am I the only one who thinks he wasn't that bad? What's wrong with me?!! I think it's because he's Russian...I've got a thing for Russia...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    God...*looks worried*, am I the only one who thinks he wasn't that bad? What's wrong with me?!! I think it's because he's Russian...I've got a thing for Russia...
    haha... he's like fifty! How's the russian thing attractive??!!!! He looks like a pervy old man!

ReputationRep:
    Too true.. Watching it last ngiht Hes jsut to old
    Carrie: 'Im Taking A Lover' Althouh they pronounce Looover hilarriously. Ok maybe jsut me who found it funny.

It was always gonna be Big You jsut had to love him. Mm Smith was so Hot! Also So was Robert, but the kiranda ended up happy in the end with steve..

Love, Love,Love! the Episode where stanford goes on a chatroom for underwear fetishes under 'Rick9+' and chats with 'Bigtool foryou' Class!
    Its on my boxset somewhere.. but gone missing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Carrie: 'Im Taking A Lover' Althouh they pronounce Looover hilarriously. Ok maybe jsut me who found it funny.

It was always gonna be Big You jsut had to love him. Mm Smith was so Hot! Also So was Robert, but the kiranda ended up happy in the end with steve..

Love, Love,Love! the Episode where stanford goes on a chatroom for underwear fetishes under 'Rick9+' and chats with 'Bigtool foryou' Class!
    :eek: thats such an hilarious episode.. And he's in the club and he can only go in his underwear! hahahaha!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)

Yes! The way she says 'luvaaah'

I haven't seen the 'Bigtool foryou' episode...and I thought I'd seen all of them :eek:

ReputationRep:
    [COLOR=DarkGreen]
    (Original post by Gwen)
    Yes! The way she says 'luvaaah'

I haven't seen the 'Bigtool foryou' episode...and I thought I'd seen all of them :eek:
    Hehe I laughed at her lurvaaaa, especially when they were in the perfum shop

But that eppy, I think it was that one, when Samantha goes to Smiths party thingy, and she goes upstairs with that other guy (can't for the life of me remember his name) but then when she comes down Smith is waiting for her to make sure she gets home ok, then she says something like 'I hate myself for doing this to you' it makes me want to cry every time :blushing:

*runs away and hides with sheer embaressment at crying at the tv*

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.