Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    [COLOR=DarkGreen]

Hehe I laughed at her lurvaaaa, especially when they were in the perfum shop

But that eppy, I think it was that one, when Samantha goes to Smiths party thingy, and she goes upstairs with that other guy (can't for the life of me remember his name) but then when she comes down Smith is waiting for her to make sure she gets home ok, then she says something like 'I hate myself for doing this to you' it makes me want to cry every time :blushing:

*runs away and hides with sheer embaressment at crying at the tv*
    that was on the other day! i htink ch4 are showing the last serise again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    that was on the other day! i htink ch4 are showing the last serise again
    o yea, lol that was good! i think Marranda and Steve make the best couple, Charlotte and her man were a wee bit so so with me at first but they'r cool now! i jus wish it wasnt over!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeski)
    i jus wish it wasnt over!!!!!!!!!!
    I know! I think they should make a movie

ReputationRep:
    yea it could be about Big and Carrie getting married, and maybe steve and marranda having another baby. i wouldnt say for charlotte to have a baby, luk at the story line so far, i dont think that it would happen... although she deserves to have 1 soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

ReputationRep:
    no no no no no no no no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooo :mad:

ReputationRep:
    if they made a movie it would ruin it, cos no doubt it wouldnt be the same as the series so it would spoil everything. its better to go out on a high than drag on gettin crapper and crapper

ReputationRep:
    I think there were actually serious talks about a movie being made when the show ended. But then there were problems in the conference room, like Kim Catrall wanting an equal paycheck with SJP. Anyway, it didn't work out. I think it's for the best though, Sex and the City ended in the best way possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeski)
    yea it could be about Big and Carrie getting married, and maybe steve and marranda having another baby. i wouldnt say for charlotte to have a baby, luk at the story line so far, i dont think that it would happen... although she deserves to have 1 soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
    nooo
    there shudnt b a movie!
    And big shudnt marry carrie - they should just b that couple that dont marry but love each other! Anyone else understand what i mean??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)
    nooo
    there shudnt b a movie!
    And big shudnt marry carrie - they should just b that couple that dont marry but love each other! Anyone else understand what i mean??
    Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felicity)
    Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell?
    susan sarandon and tim robbins too

ReputationRep:
    Mmm...off topic, but did anyone else find Carrie not so attractive - I mean, she's cute, but Charlotte is by far the prettiest. Opinions on this oh so stimulating topic? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yer Sarah J-P isnt actually that pretty. shes got a weird face. definitely need charlottes body with kim catrall's sex drive

ReputationRep:
    Charlotte's definitely the prettiest in my opinion! I think I'm probably a Miranda type character-wise though.

ReputationRep:
    I think they are all attractive in their own ways, but would have to agree that Charlotte is the prettiest.

Character wise- I'm a mix between Carrie and Miranda .

And isn't Smith just gorgeous!!, especially when he has his head shaved!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think Miranda can look amazingly pretty sometimes, when she's not doing the stressed single mum thing. But overall, Charlotte's probably the prettiest. And works in art galleries - I want her job! I'm not convinced about her husband (does he even have a name?) either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madelyn)
    I think Miranda can look amazingly pretty sometimes, when she's not doing the stressed single mum thing. But overall, Charlotte's probably the prettiest. And works in art galleries - I want her job! I'm not convinced about her husband (does he even have a name?) either.
    Harry! How can you not know his name. harry is perfect for Charlotte, he adores her and would give her the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niamhster)
    I think they are all attractive in their own ways, but would have to agree that Charlotte is the prettiest.

Character wise- I'm a mix between Carrie and Miranda .

And isn't Smith just gorgeous!!, especially when he has his head shaved!!!!
    Yes he is! Smith was the only one of the men I actually found attractive - Steve was :s: , Berger wasn't that much better, the Russian was old and despite Big's charm, he wasn't as nice to stare at as Smith

ReputationRep:
    Smith's ok, I prefer the Russian though. And the way he's called 'the Russian'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madelyn)
    Smith's ok, I prefer the Russian though. And the way he's called 'the Russian'.
    You prefer Alexsandr to Smith? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ...yes.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.