Turn on thread page Beta

drying jeans watch

ReputationRep:
    ok i need to be out of the house at 3 cos i need to be somewhere at 3.30 but my jeans are still in the wash and its gonna take ages to dry in the tumble dryer is there anyway it can dry quicker?

ReputationRep:
    create the biggest fire known to man and place them strategically above on a heat proof yet versatile wire of sorts. Hey presto a blazing inferno... and some dry jeans... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    not unless you have a "thermonuclear" setting on the tumble drier. :p:

ReputationRep:
    you people are werid :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodhisattva)
    not unless you have a "thermonuclear" setting on the tumble drier. :p:
    which could be cool if you wanted to punish a particularly irritating feline

ReputationRep:
    nooo. wear some other ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    nooo. wear some other ones.
    i cant! im wearing another pair now and they are really baggy and stuff so i cant wear them grrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You don't want to put them in the umble dryer anyway, as if it is too hot it will shrink them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i cant! im wearing another pair now and they are really baggy and stuff so i cant wear them grrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:
    baggy is good. stick some converse on and you'll look all fashionable (even though this style has been worn by cool people for ages)

ReputationRep:

not weird... informative

ReputationRep:
    baggy is good. stick some converse on and you'll look all fashionable (even though this style has been worn by cool people for ages)
    no they are relaly just falling down constantly baggy which is not good if im meeting with my mum and going to her work

ReputationRep:
    no they are relaly just falling down constantly baggy which is not good if im meeting with my mum and going to her work
    ok hmm. how about a belt? do you have any combats? or cords? if you're going to her work then non-denim might look neater.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    You don't want to put them in the umble dryer anyway, as if it is too hot it will shrink them!
    :eek: omg really?

ReputationRep:
    yeah don't ur jeans feel tighter after they've been washed? but cos it's denim it doesn't shrink too much then once you've worn them they go back to normal. other stuff like wool (stuff with gaps in if that makes sense) shrinks and stays small.

ReputationRep:
    .......yes I'm very werid about your jeans........sorry hehe

ReputationRep:
    right well they are in the dryer now and they should dry fast cos it was on before and i just took the stuff out.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yes really. And if you're trying to dry them fast then you probably will have them in too hot! So wear something else instead

ReputationRep:
    a skirt perhaps although the converse idea is good

ReputationRep:
    yeah don't ur jeans feel tighter after they've been washed? but cos it's denim it doesn't shrink too much then once you've worn them they go back to normal. other stuff like wool (stuff with gaps in if that makes sense) shrinks and stays small.
    yeah they do a bit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Yes really. And if you're trying to dry them fast then you probably will have them in too hot! So wear something else instead
    i cant cos i haven hardly any decent clothes...but im gonna get some new jeans today if i ever bloody get there!!!! grrrr

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.