Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite type of jewellery watch

ReputationRep:
    Which type of jewellery do love the most, whether it be because it is the most noticeable or you just love it?
    I go with earrings all the way

ReputationRep:
    I always wear a bracelet

ReputationRep:
    I like rings

ReputationRep:
    I like necklaces myself. I think they are pretty cool

ReputationRep:
    earings for sure!

ReputationRep:
    Watches, definitely.

Cartier are the best. Rolex's are absolutely horrible.

I wear a gold Gucci watch from 1990, but their current models look cheap and tacky.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite piece of jewellery is my neckalce I got for my 21st birthday I love it! It's gold with 'Gem' (my name in case you didn't know) written on it, just like Carrie's in Sex and the City...but gold I like gold

ReputationRep:
    Earrings!!!! I love them and I can never get enough!!!

ReputationRep:
    I love necklaces - although I never wear one. Necklaces and bracelets, I'd say.

(Original post by foxo)
    Watches, definitely.
    Oh and watches - I always wear them, but for the pure reason of keeping the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firestone)
    Oh and watches - I always wear them, but for the pure reason of keeping the time.
    Well, for that very reason, I like mine to be nice, as with my glasses.

ReputationRep:
    watches and earrings

ReputationRep:
    I love rings and earrings, but my fave items are toe rings and anklets because so few people wear them and I like dressing my feet and ankles up! Have some really nice oriental-looking pieces.

ReputationRep:
    Well, for that very reason, I like mine to be nice, as with my glasses.
    True. Why not?

ReputationRep:
    If you are a man, you would have to go for bracelets or necklaces

ReputationRep:
    Earrings! I just love them so much... I feel so weird without them, I'm always playing with them and if I put my hand up to my ear and they're not there I get panicky about having lost them

ReputationRep:
    i always wear a ring and earrings
    necklaces are nice too.
    but im going to go for earrings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    My favourite piece of jewellery is my neckalce I got for my 21st birthday I love it! It's gold with 'Gem' (my name in case you didn't know) written on it, just like Carrie's in Sex and the City...but gold I like gold
    I've got one of those too.. but with 'Alyssa'

I always wear the ring my mum gave me for my 18th and I usually wear my gold/diamond cross necklace and another ring I've recently treated myself with.

Tend not too wear earrings these days even though I have two piercings in both ears.

ReputationRep:
    Necklases all the way , at the moment I like the ones in places like Topshop with all the random beads - they mesmerise me

My dad is obsessive with watches LOL!

ReputationRep:
    earrings i love silver earrings with some sort of stars on, whether they're studs or dangly ones.. i have this pair thats lasted me 3 years now! even wore them to my leavers ball in year 11

(Original post by skevvybritt)
    Earrings! I just love them so much... I feel so weird without them, I'm always playing with them and if I put my hand up to my ear and they're not there I get panicky about having lost them
    lol me too :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear any jewellery but earrings. I feel naked without them

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.