Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    We have to pay ours too. If we don't pay, we don't get our copy (not even printed too). We are getting it during results day. It's lucky that you get them before that day though.
    Yeah, but my school's leaving experience was not very poignant... For a start they held the prom and the leavers activity day like 2 weeks before exams. So my last memory of my year together was finishing the Physics exam, rather than signing books, having a laugh and the prom etc...

ReputationRep:
    Ours is given out on results day, which I'm not there for, so I'm going to have to get one of my friends to get mine. I was on the Year Book Committee so I basically know what's in it. However, we neglected it once we neared exam season, and thus, it may have ended up a bit dodgy. Um, half finished. We had awards, and loads of photos and quotes and stuff. I won "Funniest Girl in the Year".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    Yeah, but my school's leaving experience was not very poignant... For a start they held the prom and the leavers activity day like 2 weeks before exams. So my last memory of my year together was finishing the Physics exam, rather than signing books, having a laugh and the prom etc...
    You should make a suggestion to next year's people to put the prom and yearbook after the exams or on results day. Since you got the yearbook now, I guess you can still sign it during results day.

(Original post by zhivago)
    Ours is given out on results day, which I'm not there for, so I'm going to have to get one of my friends to get mine. I was on the Year Book Committee so I basically know what's in it. However, we neglected it once we neared exam season, and thus, it may have ended up a bit dodgy. Um, half finished. We had awards, and loads of photos and quotes and stuff. I won "Funniest Girl in the Year".
    Same here. I'm worried if I would get my yearbook sign on results day, as after they got it, they might go home or have a drink or call uni's when something goes on. I didn't win any awards though. The people who are organising the awards are all messed up!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.