Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On your wedding day???!

I want to be in love but after a messy terrible relationship with someone who turned out to be a completel psycho, I can't see it happening anytime soon, since I have turned in to a miserable pessimistic sod.

But good for you, anyway.......though I can see Kavanne's point as well. I have a mate who is going out with a guy that I like (and she know I like him) and she's always saying things like, 'oh, I'm so happy' (SERIOUSLY, she said that) and sighing. It just sort of rubs it in your face and emphasises how crap and lonely your life is

ReputationRep:
    I have been in love, and i am too afraid to love again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    On your wedding day???!

I want to be in love but after a messy terrible relationship with someone who turned out to be a completel psycho, I can't see it happening anytime soon, since I have turned in to a miserable pessimistic sod.
    Yeah - guess I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Made me very bitter and anti-women for a while - but then remembered that there were still mostly decent girls around - and felt a bit ashamed of myself that I'd allowed my judgement to become clouded. Moral of life - we all make mistakes. And I somehow doubt that you're a miserable, pessimistic sod. There can't be TWO of us.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.