Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    correct once again
    Thankyou 2776, again you prove yourself as being wise as you are witty.
    The American's are the first to have the "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. This lack of respect for the Geneva convention is one such example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    correct

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    cheers lads.

ReputationRep:
    thats a wrap then i guess????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    thats a wrap then i guess????
    yeah, we've decided to continue it in another thread, before a mod just combines the two anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    Whoa!!!!!!! Do you think it's really him?
    yea we have exact dentals

its him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Thankyou 2776, again you prove yourself as being wise as you are witty.
    The American's are the first to have the "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. This lack of respect for the Geneva convention is one such example.
    are you kidding? when you actually meet more than say; 20 americans i think you MIGHT be able to legitimalize that statement!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    WHAT so having a world war justifies killing hundreds of people with nuclear bombs??????????????????????????? ????????????
    I completely agress with you on the fact that Saddam may have been a problem, BUT again do you forget: -

1 - The US ( george bush's father) provided saddam with weapons!
    2 - The US trained Saddam in fighting a nuclear war!
    3 - The US provided Saddam with materials to build weapons!!!

And then theres the whole double standards issue again, at this very moment the US provides Israel with excess of $50 million, every single year and has also trained Israel to use nuclear weapons and provided them with the materials to do so!!!!

Tell me Aylia, when Israels turns around and becomes another Iraq, will the Americans start a war with them???
    Typical one sided statement by an anti-bush, anti-war joker who is pissed off because he got it all wrong. No sign of a quagmire, so he decides to forget that the French and Russians also supported Saddam just to support his arguement. And also forgets that at the time Saddam was a lesser evil than the twisted theocracy that was spreading through Iran and that practically the whole world sided with Iraq.

Israel are supported by America because they show balls to destroy the French Osiraq nuclear plant in Iraq plant that was being used to build bombs.

According to your dumb logic we shouldn't trade or support any country because they may one day become our enemies. Does this mean you don't have any friends just incase they one day become your enemy??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    are you kidding? when you actually meet more than say; 20 americans i think you MIGHT be able to legitimalize that statement!
    curryADD: For every instance where you can disprove that theory, I'll show you three that just prove it again. Majority rules, and this time the yanks are hypocritical for the majority of the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    Typical one sided statement by an anti-bush, anti-war joker who is pissed off because he got it all wrong. No sign of a quagmire, so he decides to forget that the French and Russians also supported Saddam just to support his arguement. And also forgets that at the time Saddam was a lesser evil than the twisted theocracy that was spreading through Iran and that practically the whole world sided with Iraq.

Israel are supported by America because they show balls to destroy the French Osiraq nuclear plant in Iraq plant that was being used to build bombs.

According to your dumb logic we shouldn't trade or support any country because they may one day become our enemies. Does this mean you don't have any friends just incase they one day become your enemy??
    Hear hear!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)

?

ReputationRep:
    Can people stop just posting things like 'correct' and 'hear hear', its a waste of space and my reading time. Especially you 2776. I wonder if you have actually said anything usefull in one of your 2000+ posts

ReputationRep:
    so wot are they gonna do with saddam now................... kill him?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how long it's going to be before some ex-saddam minister comes on iraqi tv saying how they are still winning....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    Can people stop just posting things like 'correct' and 'hear hear', its a waste of space and my reading time. Especially you 2776. I wonder if you have actually said anything usefull in one of your 2000+ posts
    hear hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    so wot are they gonna do with saddam now................... kill him?? :confused:
    so................

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have actually. Its your blindness that stops the greatness from getting through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    well... :mad: ..??!!??

ReputationRep:
    to tell u da truth i dont think its him- it all part of a plan woth saddam and the americans

ReputationRep:
    hear hear - opps!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.