Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    ^ I've always thought that teachers imigrate from down-under to here. There were like, 20 Australian/Kiwi/S.African supply teachers at my old school.
    Same with my school, we got a couple of australian PE teachers in and an ICT one/south African whatever.

ReputationRep:
    I'm missing one or 2 of my teachers who were more like friends than teachers. I dont miss school much - but I do miss the social side of things. I havent seen my friends for 3 weeks (work experiance) so I cant wait to see them again.

ReputationRep:
    i used to bunk off school a lot but now i miss going iu and doing stuff, i get so bored at home doing nothing all day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i used to bunk off school a lot but now i miss going iu and doing stuff, i get so bored at home doing nothing all day
    but are you staying on at their 6th form??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    but are you staying on at their 6th form??
    HELL NO! its an all girls school! no bloody way!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    HELL NO! its an all girls school! no bloody way!!! :eek:
    oh lol so you dont swing that way then :p:

lol, you can at least say bye to them all when you pick up your results and record of acheivement

ReputationRep:
    yeh i'm missing mates at the mo due to work experince, but a mate can to see me at work the other day i was like wow i aint seen you since the aftergcse party when i had to wlak him home stone drunk lol i was soo funny like a week later lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    yeh i'm missing mates at the mo due to work experince, but a mate can to see me at work the other day i was like wow i aint seen you since the aftergcse party when i had to wlak him home stone drunk lol i was soo funny like a week later lol
    Ahh poor little man Martin, *scruffs hair*

ReputationRep:
    hey dont scruff my hair, lol i like it! besides how tall are ya, i gotta be taller lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    hey dont scruff my hair, lol i like it! besides how tall are ya, i gotta be taller lol
    damn i dont know, i'll measure myself tomorrow for you you're like 6 foot then ja?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    damn i dont know, i'll measure myself tomorrow for you you're like 6 foot then ja?
    lol yeh 6'2!

also how much did you donate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol yeh 6'2!

also how much did you donate?
    £11 i think. The busy messages are annoying so i thought it a worthy cause, might donate more. yourself?

ReputationRep:
    lol £2.41 its what i had left over after i sold something on eBay lol i prob will donate more after i sell some stuff lol

(anyone wanna buy a o2 sim card(300free texts), or virgin (400free texts) pm me) but keep it quiet lol, i dont think your alllowed to sell stuff on here lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    oh lol so you dont swing that way then :p:

lol, you can at least say bye to them all when you pick up your results and record of acheivement
    i'll swing anyway for you baby :toofunny:
    erm i have to go back and hand in my books and locker key but no one will go with me!!!! grrrr

ReputationRep:
    I'm not particularly missing school or the teachers as I'm going back in 6th form but I do worry about losing touch with my friends.

A lot of my friends are going off to college or to work and I'm not very good at keeping in touch with people.

ReputationRep:
    I do worry about losing touch with my friends
    Snap, I have quite a few friends at school, outside my immediate circle, and a lot of those are going to college, and I'm worried I'll never see them again, even if I might speak to them. I was thinking about this t'other day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Snap, I have quite a few friends at school, outside my immediate circle, and a lot of those are going to college, and I'm worried I'll never see them again, even if I might speak to them. I was thinking about this t'other day...
    yeah there's lots of people at school who I don't know that well but I will probably miss them when I get to 6th form and they aren't there.

msn is a bit of a lifeline though, hopefully I will keep in touch with some people on there.

ReputationRep:
    yeah msn helps, i was lucky cos none of my closest friends left after yr 11 but facing a similar thing again as we are all goingto uni this year, but i'm determined to keep in touch and meet up with them lots in the holidays!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to a different college than my friends. Most of them are staying on at the school's Sixth Form, but I personally didn't like the school so I'm going somewhere better (hopefully). I'll still keep in touch with my old friends, however I am excited about the prospect of making new friends, a change, and many other adjustments I'll have to make.

ReputationRep:
    I just don't want to repeat the mistakes I made when I left primary school. It was only me and two others from my primary school who came to my secondary school and everyone else went to the local school.

I'm ashamed to say that I have lost touch with everyone from my primary school even though they live locally, some of them even on my estate!

I'm just too shy I suppose, just going to try my best to actually keep in touch with people this time.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.