Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day though, as much as I will be upest at leaving old friends behind, just think about all the new people you'll be meeting who join you or whatever. And you're going to move on and meet so many new people in life. But yeah, it is gutting leaving people behind.

ReputationRep:
    NEVER!!! My teachers hated me, and even the maths dept hated me! my state school sucks, and i aint going to be missing anyone! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    omg yes! leaving is the hardest thing ive ever had to do and it sucks majorly, i mean last nite i was sorting out my books and i broke down and cried cos it like hit me, it's all gone that's its all over..

ReputationRep:
    hey...

i agree...i most probably have to leave my school (which means I won't be attending 6th form) and i really don't want. Yes, i'm going to miss my school environment...but i'm really gonna miss my m8s n the teachers lol. yes sad as it sounds. some teachers have been really influential and like, on the last day when i left (abt 2 days ago) i was like...it's been a great 6 years..thanks for always telling me to do my top button up (lol) :P

lol i also felt bad for not taking up history for a-level cus my teacher was rly inspiring and was like u cud b great at this etc. he was an awesome teacher. most of my teachers were really cool...apart from some ***** like the head of maths who wasn't even my teacher. lol.

i'm missing my skl alrede!

u guys heard of QE college in leic. i gotta go there and it's not cos my grades. o well will see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebadboy2k1)
    u guys heard of QE college in leic. i gotta go there and it's not cos my grades. o well will see what happens.
    Why do you have to go there? Is it a top notch college or something?

ReputationRep:
    I miss my teachers and school, they were all so nice on the last day! But i am coming back for sixth form so i guess its not compltely goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neverfinished)
    omg yes! leaving is the hardest thing ive ever had to do and it sucks majorly, i mean last nite i was sorting out my books and i broke down and cried cos it like hit me, it's all gone that's its all over..
    lol such a girl, lol nah i was kinda upset sorting out my books and i'm going back next yr, it was just like wow no more history, bio etc...

i mean of the subjects i'm taking next yr, i'd finished those exams by the 25th May lol so every exam after that which was like 15 was like woh! no more ...

ReputationRep:
    mtbab i agree with you, leaving behind some subjects was the best feeling ever.

ReputationRep:
    naa my parents jst sed i might have 2 go there for some reason. probs cs my school is too expensive?

ReputationRep:
    o ye btw...no more french!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    oh for sure, ive just completed my first semester of uni and just the feel of school is something that I liked. Dont get me wrong, uni is heaps fun... but school had its own things that I miss now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sub)
    oh for sure, ive just completed my first semester of uni and just the feel of school is something that I liked. Dont get me wrong, uni is heaps fun... but school had its own things that I miss now.
    lol two things how did you end up in gcse forum, but welcome anyway lol, and if youve just done first yr of uni, why have applied to other places lol just curious i'm confused

ReputationRep:
    lol i've put a box in the loft with all the stuff i need if i have to do retakes, not tempting fate at all, got the whole works going, ginger outside my window, bed in a southernly direction...... tis Book day tomoz-gona be so sad- kinda wish i was staying for 6th form- i no theres gona be so much i gona miss out on ...

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I can't wait till Uni - Bring it on!

ReputationRep:
    lol jumping ahead of yaself, but i cant wait till uni either, get away from brum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol jumping ahead of yaself, but i cant wait till uni either, get away from brum!
    Ironically I was considering Birmingham University - LOL! Guess I won't be seeing you there hehehehe.

ReputationRep:
    lol guess not, but if i didnt live in brum i would be looking at b'ham uni, but i just have to get away at least 50miles lol

ReputationRep:
    Until yesteray, I was staying at my current (now I guess it's old!!!) school but now my parents are moving me to another school... I'm really going to miss my teachers but i guess it's just time for everybody to move on and do new things!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.