Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok here's how this works:

1) Each person is allowed to write three sentences for each post.
    2) You have to wait until at least one person has posted to post again.

I'll start

Once upon a time there was a guy called Bob. Bob and his friends (Mimi, George, and Candy) where one day walking home when they suddenly spotted a creepy, run-down house which they had never noticed before. They decided to enter it when....

ReputationRep:
    ...they realised the house was made from candy.

ReputationRep:
    Your supposed to leave the last sentence open ended!! Lol. Anyways i'll continue.

They decided to enter the candy house when something tapped Bob on the shoulder. It was...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)

I'll start

Once upon a time there was a guy called Bob. Bob and his friends (Mimi, George, and Candy) where one day walking home when they suddenly spotted a creepy, run-down house which they had never noticed before. They decided to enter it when....
    From the bottom of the steps, an eerie cry could be heard from inside the depths of the house, looking at each other, they crept slowly forward, pausing only to .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    ...they realised the house was made from candy.
    A wild blood thirsty mongoose that ripped them all the shreds....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    lol - soz

ReputationRep:
    Argh, we're all posting at the same time so it isn't making sense. I'm getting rid of the open ended sentence rule, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Argh, we're all posting at the same time so it isn't making sense. I'm getting rid of the open ended sentence rule, lol.
    Chuckles and goes back to the beginning, reading it all from scratch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    Chuckles and goes back to the beginning, reading it all from scratch
    Ok starting over.

Bob and his friends were walking down the street when they bumped into a creepy old man.

ReputationRep:
    Ok starting over.

Bob and his friends were walking down the street when they bumped into a creepy old man.
    ...with a large knife...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    ...with a large knife...
    Bob was about to be killed when a member of 'The Way' jumped out and recused him - he was very grateful and decided to join The Way to become enlightened....

ReputationRep:
    Bob was about to be killed when a member of 'The Way' jumped out and recused him - he was very grateful and decided to join The Way to become enlightened....
    'O, holy person of The Way who hath saved me,' cried Bob, 'tell me what I must do!'

ReputationRep:
    'O, holy person of The Way who hath saved me,' cried Bob, 'tell me what I must do!'
    You must do nothing other than follow 'The Declaration of The Way'. Now go forth and spread the word....

ReputationRep:
    You must do nothing other than follow 'The Declaration of The Way'. Now go forth and spread the word....
    'Yes sir'

Bob went to his best friend Mimi and told her about his enlightening experience when a gigantic 7-ft snufleuflegus herd trampled their way.

ReputationRep:
    Bob told everyone about The Way, and all his friends realized that joining The Way is the best idea...

ReputationRep:
    'Yes sir'

Bob went to his best friend Mimi and told her about his enlightening experience when a gigantic 7-ft snufleuflegus herd trampled their way.

Using the powers entrusted to him by The supreme being - Mr White - Bob used matrix style powers to defeat the evil beast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Using the powers entrusted to him by The supreme being - Mr White - Bob used matrix style powers to defeat the evil beast
    Tommypip - how come you haven't got the standard 'The Way' signature?

ReputationRep:
    Tommypip - how come you haven't got the standard 'The Way' signature?
    A lot of people havn't including Sire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    A lot of people havn't including Sire.
    Mr White will not be pleased.....

ReputationRep:
    Mr White will not be pleased.....
    I think he already knows.
    I don't think it's that bad, but their sigs do need changing. Maybe edders can help us out again

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.