The Student Room Group

Is Tony Blair The Antichrist/False Prophet?

With all this ID card thing going on it reminds me that Tony Blair might actually be the Antichrist or at best be the lap dog of the antichrist. In the Bible it describes a mark that is branded onto each persons hand (or forehead if they have no hands) which they need to have in order to buy and sell goods and servives. It also says that the Antichrist will have a false prophet (Bush being the Antichrist with Blair being his false prophet). There is also mention in the book of Daniel of a lion with eagles wings, which may represent America (the eagle) and Britain (the lion).
So by process of speculation, conjecture and mild hysteria I believe that the ID cards will be followed by a silicon chip to be implanted beneath the skin, and the silicon chip being followed by the mark of the beast 666, thus proving Bush/Blair are colluding to bring forth the Armegeddon/End Of Days/EOTWAWKI.
Reply 1
http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/

Seek help immediately.
Reply 2
Damn good theory, wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Everyone singles out Bush as the evil one, yet everyone overlooks Blair....very interesting....
Reply 3
There are far better arguments against ID cards than this.
:rofl: Ok your evidence is a bit.. erm mad but yeah he has anti-christ potential
wow.... youve been thinking about this alot then...
Reply 6
Tom Cruise is the antichrist.. or just messed up in the head.
Amanda
Tom Cruise is the antichrist.. or just messed up in the head.

Pourquoi?
Reply 8
I think Tonyface is lovely.
Reply 9
homoterror
I think Tonyface is lovely.

............see foxo's post. :biggrin:
LOL that's actually interesting. Seriously.
Reply 11
holy $hit..........this is weird..after reading what the original poster just said google something called "Verichip"

freaky as hell

Latest