The Student Room Group

The real deal with boys

Why do guys only seem to fancy girls who flirt outrageously with them? I know this is not true for some boys but It really pees me off when guys run after girls who are blatantly just flattering them. The girls don't usually even fancy the boys, they are just flirts. It seems that as soon as a girl hints she would get off with a guy, he starts following her around like a lost puppy, and becomes completely oblivious to any other female.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. It's such a cliché.
Reply 1
I find it's the other way 'round... strange :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Yeah this issue was on Scrubs on wednesday...And Scrubs is the best program...Scrubs is always right....They fowarded the idea that it's all about ignoring the guys and giving them the challenge. You lure them in with just a taster of flirting.
i find that the guys who go for the girls who are all over them are just in it for a quick lay. A real guy doesnt want some little h*ssy who passes herself round to all the sti's
Reply 4
Not true, I hav enever gone for or even considered girls who try too hard... In fact I find the most attractive girls to be those who are hard to get... my current gf hardly noticed me when we first met and I grew to like her more and more... I guess the trick is to keep us wanting more by not revealing too much about yourself etc...
I hardly flirt at all, I did a little when i first met my current boyfriend but that was cos everytime i saw him except when we were introduced we were completely alone. I don't think guys always go for girls who flirt outrageously with them. If i'm totally pissed i skip the flirting stuff. If i know they're single and i notice them checking me out i just go up and kiss them, kinda slutty and 'in your face' but it does the job.
Reply 6
some guys might find it easier to be with a girl who does most of the work by flirting?...
meh.. theyre normally too blonde for my taste :P
there are levels of flirting. Being a gentle flirt is one thing, but being outrageously all over someone is just not nice! For the bystanders at least
Ant93
I hardly flirt at all, I did a little when i first met my current boyfriend but that was cos everytime i saw him except when we were introduced we were completely alone. I don't think guys always go for girls who flirt outrageously with them. If i'm totally pissed i skip the flirting stuff. If i know they're single and i notice them checking me out i just go up and kiss them, kinda slutty and 'in your face' but it does the job.

haha QUALITY!!

im liking your style :biggrin:

There are namy sides to this question-and sometimes its cos we can be lazy arses, and so if a chick is flirting its less work for us to flirt back lol.

the flirting business gets my attention, but if she's not the one i want, how ever much she flirts its not gonna work-unless my judiment is clouded slightly
Reply 9
Ant93
If i'm totally pissed i skip the flirting stuff. If i know they're single and i notice them checking me out i just go up and kiss them, kinda slutty and 'in your face' but it does the job.

Somerset girls. :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Why do guys only seem to fancy girls who flirt outrageously with them?

I never set an eye to flirt women because all of them will just fewk you up. And basically, ure gonna get screwed up in wome way or another
Reply 11
I never set an eye to flirt women because all of them will just fewk you up. And basically, ure gonna get screwed up in wome way or another

I'll second that, but while it lasts, damn it's fun!
Reply 12
It's a generalisation - perhaps you are not looking at the right type of guy :smile:
Reply 13
flirt girls can be outrageous sometimes, but i think that what girls dont realise is that, most of the time getting with girls is an achievement to us guys (more so than it is to girls), so the more the better (i try to say this without sounding like a knob). so when girls go round offering themselves on a plate, 9 times out of 10 a boy will take it. with guys, it seems to be 'the more the better' as u r seen to become a bit of a dude :cool: , whilst with girls, the more they r wiv, the more they r seen as sluts :eek: . it is a strange world.
Reply 14
there def has to be some interest shown, even when theyre playing hard to get, otherwise some guys just give up and its lose lose :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending