Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oilcan)
    This is such a load of tosh.

At the end of the day, being "intelligent", "caring" and "honest" all go out the window as soon as a girl lays eyes on a well-hung stud, with a whacking pork sword.

I'm sick of hearing all this about how girls look for depth because they then go and get fingered and fecked behind closed doors.

Girls are as shallow, if not shallower than boys.
    agree! :p:

ReputationRep:
    My type basically changes depending on the guy that I fancy at that point.

Unfortunately, right now I like an older, taller blonde guy, and a brown haired guy my height who is the same age as me. Its rather confusing.

ReputationRep:

At the end of the day, being "intelligent", "caring" and "honest" all go out the window as soon as a girl lays eyes on a well-hung stud, with a whacking pork sword.

I'm sick of hearing all this about how girls look for depth because they then go and get fingered and fecked behind closed doors.

Girls are as shallowas, if not shallower than boys.
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Excuse me but don't generalise like that. Those traits are crucial to me and I wouldn't go for a guy who didn't have them, even if they looked like Brad Pitt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Excuse me but don't generalise like that. Those traits are crucial to me and I wouldn't go for a guy who didn't have them, even if they looked like Brad Pitt.
    maybe true, but how many times do u hear girls, even on this forum may i add, that say "i was with this bloke who was being a ****"... happens all the time, lets just admit that

Guys and girls always make the same mistakes, but still worth having good intentions and prospects to start off with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    maybe true, but how many times do u hear girls, even on this forum may i add, that say i was with this bloke who was being a ****... happens all the time, lets jus admit

Guys and girls always make the same mistakes, but still worth having good intentions and prospects to start off with
    Well, maybe that's because the only people you hear from are the ones who have complained here? There are plenty of very happy girls here too, perhaps more than the ones who say they've been treated badly.

ReputationRep:
    maybe true, but how many times do u hear girls, even on this forum may i add, that say i was with this bloke who was being a ****... happens all the time, lets jus admit

St. Albans?

I live a mile form there in Hatfield.

Hi!1111111

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Well, maybe that's because the only people you hear from are the ones who have complained here? There are plenty of very happy girls here too, perhaps more than the ones who say they've been treated badly.
    yeah ur probably right, there are a lot of happy girls and a lot of happy guys... but i suppose when people say they want someone who is intelligent caring honest, surely everyone is.. just to different levels... i doubt that most guys are completely intelligent or completely caring...

ReputationRep:
    St. Albans?

I live a mile form there in Hatfield.

Hi!1111111
    heyyyyy wassup, u kool??

ReputationRep:
    heyyyyy wassup, u kool??
    Yeah. What school do you go to.

I used to go to NBS?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. What school do you go to.

I used to go to NBS?
    nbs = nicholas breakspeare.... u know michael decastro, or eder, or shyam??

ReputationRep:
    You fucckers :p:

ReputationRep:
    nbs = nicholas breakspeare.... u know michael decastro, or eder, or shyam??
    I know DiCastro.

He did really crap in his exams didn't he? LoL.

ReputationRep:
    I know DiCastro.

He did really crap in his exams didn't he? LoL.
    lol... hehe thats nt what he told me, he best not f**k up his life, ive known the kid since he was little but he does think he is all that

what u up2 now??.. going college?

ReputationRep:
    lol... hehe thats nt what he told me, he best not f**k up his life, ive known the kid since he was little but he does think he is all that

what u up2 now??.. going college?
    Going to Owen's in Potters.

U?

ReputationRep:
    yeah ur probably right, there are a lot of happy girls and a lot of happy guys... but i suppose when people say they want someone who is intelligent caring honest, surely everyone is.. just to different levels... i doubt that most guys are completely intelligent or completely caring...
    Well then I want one with a high level of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    The best thing at the moment about my boyfriend is he can put a permanant smile on my face just from looking at me.
    He's that damn ugly is he? :eek:

ReputationRep:

Girls are as shallow as, if not shallower than boys.
    I'm sorry, but right now i have to agree with you there, my boyf treats me like **** but i'm not planning to break up with him just yet. Apart from - there is the love aspect that holds some relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    He's that damn ugly is he? :eek:
    No, he just makes me happy, despite the way he treats me. Trust that to come from a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    No, he just makes me happy, despite the way he treats me. Trust that to come from a man.
    He doesn't treat you very nicely but you still like him? Does this have to do with "I like him because I like being in a relationship"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwenyth!)
    He doesn't treat you very nicely but you still like him? Does this have to do with "I like him because I like being in a relationship"?
    Actually no, if i didn't wanna be with him i wouldn't be and i could find someone else to be in a relationship with pretty easily. I just can't stop loving him the way i do. I know i'd be devastated if we broke up and not because of the loss of the relationship, but because of the loss of the actual man himself. Life sucks, but thats the way it is.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.