Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckie)
    I love sarcasm......I love intelligent, Sarcastic men, who can't and won't admit they're in the wrong. If they are tall and dark that helps too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you serious...?

I hate sarcasm. It's the worst type of humour. I'm the blunt, honest type so I like to take things as you say it - and with sarcastic people I just can never tell when they're being honest and when they're just trying to make fun of you.

No pride is a bad thing too - I love confidence, but I don't like arrogance. Think that goes for a lot of girls too, really, right?

Ahhh Intelligence - the one quality I agree with, Beckie :p: for me, personally anyway. I can't see myself being attracted to unintelligent men anyway. I don't consciously pick this but even most of my friends are fairly clever, and some are just downright intelligent.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by adamu)
    Sorry but this thread is a little pointless.. 7 pages of girls naming all the qualities of film stars and singers that normal men cannot live up too..
    I for one did not post anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    a good heart
    intelligence
    ambition
    sense of humour
    passion

oh, and good looks (in the you-can-bring-him-home-to-meet-the-parents sort of way)

ReputationRep:
    A great big ****.

(Not that they'll admit it)

ReputationRep:
    confidence, intelligence, in touch with emotions, honesty, And gotta be good looking!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by calumc)
    A great big ****.

(Not that they'll admit it)
    actually, too big is more of a hinderance then anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckie)
    Sarcastic men, who can't and won't admit they're in the wrong.
    You like George Bush!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirPimpsALittle)
    You like George Bush!
    :rofl: hehehe shame!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamu)
    Sorry but this thread is a little pointless.. 7 pages of girls naming all the qualities of film stars and singers that normal men cannot live up too..
    Actors don't have a sense of humour or conversational talents, they have a script.

ReputationRep:
    personally i would say a tall guy with nice bod, nice smile who is generally aesthetically pleasing but not overwhelmingly so. But more importantly, sensitivity, ambition, intelligence and a great sense of humour. Humour is v v v v important in my book

ReputationRep:
    i would say sense of humour above anything else. I dunno, it's strange, if i like someone i don't think it's anything specific- i just like them.

Owen Wilson at the moment is just.....:love:

ReputationRep:
    ok, different question. 'WHAT DO YOU GIRLS FIND MAKES A MAN HANDSOME?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    good personality and humour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alopecia)
    i really lack the humor bit and i have to expand on that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Ermmm, visually: Tall, with a wonderful smile, gorgeous eyes, and cuddleable. But there is not much criteria visually.
    Tall, does that mean with shoes which make you look 2 inches taller or without shoes? I mean average height for males is 5 ft 7 - 5ft 9 or so :confused: So is tall, 6ft? Women are 5ft 3 or so :confused:

Does a muscular body make up for lack of height? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alopecia)
    rite..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    Handsome is he who handsome does :love:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.