Turn on thread page Beta

yawn - the funniest/weirdest place you fell asleep watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so i jsut fell asleep leaning on my elbow for 45 minutes at my computer, woke up without realising i had fallen asleep until ei noticed everyone on msn like "wtf? where ares you dude?" so i looked at the clock i was like waoh!! so apart from the obvious worries about being.... what is it when you fall asleep randomly? narcoleptic or somehting? whats the craziest palces you have fallen asleep? or even just sleepngi stories, my brother slept for 2 days once jsut from a day out at the pub. lol funny stuff.

I went to sleep on MY bed once....

ReputationRep:
    funniest: The floor in the living room because i was sleep walking.

weirdest: The handle of a car door

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagician)
    I went to sleep on MY bed once....
    :withstupi

ReputationRep:
    crashed out on a plane coming home from america. they couldnt wake me up, so had to carry me off the plane

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.. well I fell asleep on the floor of the living room and my parents didn't even care to wake me up and tell me to goto bed like they would normally do if I fell asleep on the couch.. but if I'm on the HARD FLOOR they just leave me :mad: ... psh...parents. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Once I was at a house party and fell asleep standing up with my head resting on a bird table!

ReputationRep:
    Funniest: On a bus?

Weirdest: Standing up (No I'm not a sim)

ReputationRep:
    Cinema - the day after tomorrow was *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1987)
    Once I was at a house party and fell asleep standing up with my head resting on a bird table!
    Haha. last weekend I fell asleep holding onto a giant outside candle, people were worried, they couldnt figure out why i was swinging it around acrelessly until they released I had dozed off :P

ReputationRep:
    funniest place, on the toliet one very early school morning, i think the only bodily functions going on were sleeping and breathing :blushing:

weirest place, dentist waiting room...it was just strange i woke up to the sound of drills and the receptionsist said, "we'll get you a cab 'ome love"! i hadnt even gone in yet :mad:

oh yeah i fell alseep on the phone to my mum once, she wasnt happy..:motz:
    but then she never is with me! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    When i was walking home from mates house this morning, almost fell asleep whilst walking through town. (rough night to say the least)

ReputationRep:
    In geography, oops!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a sleep walker I'm afraid, so I've woken up in all sorts of weird places...the bath (without water in just...the bath) in my wardrobe, on the kitchen floor, in my friends back garden, my friend didn't know I sleep walked and by the had a job finidng me the next morning.

Funniest place I actually fell asleep, probably in a first year lecture, or maybe in one of them full school assemblies at school when you wake up only to see everyone's feet queuing up to leave.

ReputationRep:
    i used to sleep walk, but i would go back into my bed and wake up

ReputationRep:
    The hallway of my block of flats. It was not alcohol fuelled, honest

ReputationRep:
    i've been known on two occasions to fall asleep in my local pub!! when the landlord attempted to wake me up, i just sleepily hurled abuse at him - how dare he!!

As Peacey said, NOT alcohol fuelled - really!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puk2184)
    i've been known on two occasions to fall asleep in my local pub!! when the landlord attempted to wake me up, i just sleepily hurled abuse at him - how dare he!!

As Peacey said, NOT alcohol fuelled - really!!!
    yes i mean you were obviously just enjoying the good company the pub provides.... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    In geography, oops!
    That's understandable. Let me guess, through a hydrology lesson?

ReputationRep:
    My bathroom floor - don't ask.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.