Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey, me and some of my mates have waged war against our yr 12 tutor. it a joke prank war but a war all da same. we need some ideas for pranks to do. ne ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickclick_UK)
    hey, me and some of my mates have waged war against our yr 12 tutor. it a joke prank war but a war all da same. we need some ideas for pranks to do. ne ideas?
    Stink bomb his seat

ReputationRep:
    You could murder his wife and kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    i said joke prank war. not really a prank now is it. i want things that won't land me in jail! neway, he isn't married and don't have kids.

ReputationRep:
    i said joke prank war. not really a prank now is it. i want things that won't land me in jail! neway, he isn't married and don't have kids.
    Send him a card in valentines day. Signing it with the first name of a single teacher. That would be so funny.

ReputationRep:
    Well if this poor tutor has a tin roof (unpopular in Britain I know, but all the same) Grab a decent sized frog, preferably one of those 500gram green tree frogs. Then using a piece of string, tie a smallish rock to the frogs leg (not too tight, don't want to hurt the frog, thats mean. and also because the frog needs full movement capability) Now chuck frog onto the tin roof at 2am in the morning. Feel free to have a few drinks as you piss yourself laughing at some fool turning every light on in the house looking for this annoying noise, that keeps roaming around his home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Send him a card in valentines day. Signing it with the first name of a single teacher. That would be so funny.
    making me laugh on two separate threads, not bad

ReputationRep:
    i dunno where he lives n i doubt he has a tin roof. i think he has a girlfriend but i think we shuld still do the valentine's day card. i think that we shuld do that now as in just a card where sumone is declaring their undying love for him.

ReputationRep:
    i dunno where he lives n i doubt he has a tin roof. i think he has a girlfriend but i think we shuld still do the valentine's day card. i think that we shuld do that now as in just a card where sumone is declaring their undying love for him.
    Find address of teacher:

Proceed in Hollween to egg his house.

Proceed at night (any time of year) to put egg in car exhaust pipe. So funny as it launches the egg from the exhaust pipe into the house. (make sure egg is small, so as not to kill the teach by CO posioning)

Proceed to pour paint stripper on car, will cost him £500-1000 to repair damage.

Proceed to send warnings of death to him.

Proceed to crap in car's fron (near radiator fan) He wont see it but once the engine is on, the smell would be unbearable. Or crap on the roof.

ReputationRep:
    Do the old trick of ******** in a bag then lighting the bag and knocking on his door so when he sees the bag on fire he stamps on it to put it out therefore stepping in copious amounts of ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Find address of teacher:

Proceed in Hollween to egg his house.

Proceed at night (any time of year) to put egg in car exhaust pipe. So funny as it launches the egg from the exhaust pipe into the house. (make sure egg is small, so as not to kill the teach by CO posioning)

Proceed to pour paint stripper on car, will cost him £500-1000 to repair damage.

Proceed to send warnings of death to him.

Proceed to crap in car's fron (near radiator fan) He wont see it but once the engine is on, the smell would be unbearable. Or crap on the roof.
    i only want light hearted pranks. these r all a bit to mean.

ReputationRep:
    *shrugs his shoulders*

My advice, your loss.

ReputationRep:
    One major advice: Put water on teach's chair. When he sits down he will be wet, so cant leave his classroom, and/or sit down.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... making it tough I see. Ok then, hows about this?
    place his car between two immovable objects. eg: a power pole, and another building. A few people can lift the average car these days as they are made of very little steel and a lot of light stuff (fibre glass) Also, its best to leave a gap of about 1ft between the front and rear bumper if possible. Thus allowing him to attempt a 965 point turn to get out

ReputationRep:
    they were good and i might think bout it when i'm pissed off with sumone. the water on the chair is good but his chair is covered in material so i dunno if it'd work.

ReputationRep:
    they were good and i might think bout it when i'm pissed off with sumone. the water on the chair is good but his chair is covered in material so i dunno if it'd work.
    Tahts the best way, my teach has a black covered material chair, so the water wont show up. If its a light coloured chair material, then no chance. But will still be wet for at least a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Hmm... making it tough I see. Ok then, hows about this?
    place his car between two immovable objects. eg: a power pole, and another building. A few people can lift the average car these days as they are made of very little steel and a lot of light stuff (fibre glass) Also, its best to leave a gap of about 1ft between the front and rear bumper if possible. Thus allowing him to attempt a 965 point turn to get out

i like that one!

ReputationRep:
    i like that one!
    Thankyou, worked great on a friends ex after she visited his place to smash a few things up. We didn't like to be too mean either ya see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Tahts the best way, my teach has a black covered material chair, so the water wont show up. If its a light coloured chair material, then no chance. But will still be wet for at least a week.
    i thought that it would actually be better just after i posted the reply. it's dark blue so it should work well.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.