Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickclick_UK)
    hey, me and some of my mates have waged war against our yr 12 tutor. it a joke prank war but a war all da same. we need some ideas for pranks to do. ne ideas?
    If he has a black (or dark coloured) chair, the materail one (like computer chairs) pour water on it he wont notice til he sits down!!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicci_babe)
    If he has a black (or dark coloured) chair, the materail one (like computer chairs) pour water on it he wont notice til he sits down!!
    lol
    ive already said that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ive already said that

plagerism. Tsk tsk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    plagerism. Tsk tsk.
    lawyer's speak once again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    rofwl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ive already said that
    Sorry i read the post then replied i didnt read all replies my upmost apologies...
    XXX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicci_babe)
    Sorry i read the post then replied i didnt read all replies my upmost apologies...
    XXX
    apologies accepted,

yo tommypip call off the lawsuit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    apologies accepted,

yo tommypip call off the lawsuit

consider it done!

ReputationRep:
    fill his car with polysterene bits?? hahaha then watch as they cascade all down the road when he attempts to open the car door very amusing to watch believe me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spam)
    fill his car with polysterene bits?? hahaha then watch as they cascade all down the road when he attempts to open the car door very amusing to watch believe me!!
    fill the petrol tank with sugar.

Put glue/chewing gum on the windows, it wil never get off.

ReputationRep:
    Put some **** on his chair so that when he sits down, stands up, turns round and face the class, everyone will go "ewwww".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    put vinegar in his coffee........is the tutor hot?
    i suppose, maybe, a little.

HEY YOU TOOK MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE IT BACK! its MINE
    oh i'm sorry! but i'm not giving it back!

(Original post by MattG)
    just slash his tyres....

oh, my philopsophy teacher knows a teacher that got given an ectasy tablet in some sweets he was given by some pupils. he started having hallactations (cant spele) lol, that would be kinda funny (in a sick way)
    in a very sick way!

that your at uni is in your profile

its not fair that everyone is at uni and that i couldn't be older like everyone else.......
    i'm not at uni, i'm at 6th form. so how old r u?

(Original post by spam)
    does sound very funny!

we did the water on the chair one today, it was hilarious. he was like 'who did that', he knew it was us and was like, i'm gonna get u guys! so he went and sat on the radiator to dry off. we also put that nasty anti nail biting stuff all over the end of his pen and he looked like he was about to throw up when he started chewing it!

i'm still laughing now!

ReputationRep:
    Leave a message on his desk that a Mr. Bear called with the phone number of the local zoo with it.

ReputationRep:
    here's a classic one:

put nails into his/her shoes...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.