The Student Room Group
Do you have extraordinarily large breasts by any chance??

I find Saskia more attractive anyway - she's less obvious.
Reply 2
I think he was calling you a fat bitch =O
Reply 3
Is that not like a really big insult. He didn't even give you one good point in that entire statement:eek:
Reply 4
maybe it's saskia's temper? manipulativeness? ladetteness?
Reply 5
My bf really upset me the other night. He said all the aspects about Saskia that he didn't like i have but all the aspects about Orlaith that he does like i don't have. then he wouldn't tell me any of the aspects. I don't understand him what does this mean. I doubt anyone else has had this kind of problem but i'd appreciate advice and opinions.

He sounds like an arrogant tit to be honest, I don't mean this in an aggressive way, but he doesn't seem very nice to me, looking in. Obviously you probably think he's great because you're blinded by lust. But seriously, I think you could do better, and for all I know what he says about you could be spot on. But still, he shouldn't say it. Get out of there, and find someone who likes you for you, not how you compare to slappers from Big Brother. (Although I too like Saskia better than Orlaith).
Reply 6
zhivago
He sounds like an arrogant tit to be honest, I don't mean this in an aggressive way, but he doesn't seem very nice to me, looking in. Obviously you probably think he's great because you're blinded by lust. But seriously, I think you could do better, and for all I know what he says about you could be spot on. But still, he shouldn't say it. Get out of there, and find someone who likes you for you, not how you compare to slappers from Big Brother

I think that's a little harsh, remember what he said has been taken out of context. It's not good but it's not that unreasonable a comment.
Reply 7
Ok, furry muff, but what if someone told you that you had all the worst qualities of a person, and lacked the good qualities of another? You'd think that was pretty insensitive, no? I personally, do not date insensitive people.
Reply 8
I think it was uncalled for and I think you should talk to your boyfriend about it and tell him how much it hurt you. I would also ask for an explanation. If he was a decent guy he'd say he being completely thoughtless and insensitive, and he was really really sorry, but if he'd not, and doesn't act like a loving boyfriend should, I would reassess your relationship - do you really want to be in a relationship where your boyfriend puts you down and makes you upset?
Reply 9
Exactly.
Reply 10
I agree with Tatty, you should definately talk to your boyfriend about this. It might have been a throw away comment but it still upset you, so he should explain.
Reply 11
I think that's bang out of order and you should demand an explination.
Reply 12
The British tradition of debate and argument has reached a new low...

Latest

Trending

Trending