Turn on thread page Beta

I should have danced with you all night! Prom discussion watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    How did your prom go?
    Wishing everyone had a very memorable prom night

ReputationRep:
    It was like a year ago but it rocked the pants off everyone there.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt get a prom I go2 an all boys school :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I had my Prom last night and it was great. But im very tried and didnt back until 2.30 this morning :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    wellp all i know is that my brother was smiling when he came back and dozed off to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    I didnt get a prom I go2 an all boys school :mad:
    We don't get one either- we do get a formal dinner but it's a real anti-climax when you get all dressed up and it's all over at 10! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We have out end of year ball tonight - can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    I didnt go

ReputationRep:
    We had one a few weeks ago (end of alevels) at a posh hotel and it wasnt bad, it was like a dinner and dance sort of thing and was hilarious seeing some of the teachers getting drunk. My friend kept buying one of them pints and putting double Vodkas inside!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richy Rich$$)
    I had my Prom last night and it was great. But im very tried and didnt back until 2.30 this morning :sleep:
    2:30? Softcore! Our May Balls don't finish till 6!

I hardly think they count as proms, but they were both awesome - two nights in a row is a fairly hefty feat but I loved it.

Oh, and the correct quote is "I could have danced all night"

ReputationRep:
    mine was last night! it was really good i was *so* drunk *puts halo back on*
    unfortunately they had to stop it an hour early and call the police. for reasons which are unbeknown to me. but it was a great night all in all

ReputationRep:
    I have my end of school 'prom' last year. God, it was horrible.

ReputationRep:
    Had it last tuesday after everyones last exams. It was mental. The prom itself finished at about 3, i didnt get home till about 5, didnt sleep till about 8 (leave that for you to decide why ) only slept for 2 hours, was in school for some bloody assembly at 12 30. Amazingly there were most of us there all hung over like hell, knackered. We went from there straight out again. It was a great couple of days. I dont think the celebrations have actually finished yet.

ReputationRep:
    well I was the outside busker at the beginning of the y11 prom (i'm in yr12) I was told to come and play so I did, I was basically ignored for 1.5 hours, oh well, good fun

ReputationRep:
    Mine was at the University Arms hotel in Cambridge. Some knobs turned up uninvited and took great offence to me saying "that'd be f*cking excellent" when they said they were about to come in. Hungover.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't go to mine

ReputationRep:
    twas good Went clubbing afterwards as well :p:
    Ive been out every night since, i am SO tired :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I hope you all had a fab time at your prom too!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was great, danced wif the guy I've liked for ages and got a kiss, he dropped a beer on foot though lol, but I accidently poked him in the eye. You can tell we were a bit tipsy lol.

ReputationRep:
    ****** and overpriced. Can't go wrong with late night Subway and stumbling home at 7.30 in the morning, though.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.