Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaaks786)
    can i choose cute and hott??? :p:
    If you choose both you are doomed to marry the ugliest troll of a woman that ever lived.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    :eek: not french? ahh you must be one of the few good looking woman that arent french then, looked at your profile
    (Original post by ramroff)
    oh well looks like we have a fit one on our hands
    Thanx :rolleyes:

(Original post by Markus)
    If you choose both you are doomed to marry the ugliest troll of a woman that ever lived.
    i am NOT marrying a woman :mad: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    Thanx :rolleyes:

i am NOT marrying a woman :mad: :rolleyes:
    ok darling ok ok

ReputationRep:
    Cute generally.

ReputationRep:
    Hot, generally.

ReputationRep:
    Hot. Although neither is what you would call undesirable.

ReputationRep:
    It depends what you mean by 'cute'. If you mean a fairly nice yet normal looking girl, then yes. If you mean a Japanese schoolgirl, no.

ReputationRep:
    Cute is hot to me. I tend to go for cute girls (almost exclusively) but that's because I find them hot

There's nothing quite as hot as a girl who's cute, maybe looks a little innocent, but who's got a flirty smile and a sexy demeanour

ReputationRep:
    CUTE! I love cute guys coz i feel like i must cuddle them and take care..

Hot guys r nice to look at, pull etc.. but id b paranoid of them cheating.. i dunno why!

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather go out with a cute girl.

ReputationRep:
    it seems for me, commonly called "cute" girls = i think hot, while frequently called "hot" girls = i think sluts/women of the night

ReputationRep:
    cute = great

ReputationRep:
    But "cute" is too general. If you find someone just cute you wouldn't necessarily want to go out with them but if you find someone hot you're more likely to want to go out with them and you can find certain things they do cute anyway.

ReputationRep:
    This thread opened my eyes. When girls say you are cute, they are interested?! Maybe I shouldn't have ignored that girl who said I was cute on Friday....dammit....

Anyway, I say hot. Cute girls make me feel like I have to protect them, not go out with them. I just get a really guilty feeling if we start flirting, they look so innocent!

ReputationRep:
    They have got to have a hot body

ReputationRep:
    My b.f is a cute guy he makes me laugh and doesn't see himself as god's gift to women. If he was Hot he would be so unbearable and wot's the point of having a Hot Blonde if he uses more hair products then me. My b.f. is very cute and i love him for he being just the way he is.

But having a body like Cloud strife wouldn't be a problem either lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickNack)
    it seems for me, commonly called "cute" girls = i think hot, while frequently called "hot" girls = i think sluts/women of the night
    That's bang on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
    That's bang on.
    *Stiffly agrees*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaming_goddess)
    wot's the point of having a Hot Blonde if he uses more hair products then me.
    :rofl:
    im blonde (i dont use hair products tho)

ReputationRep:
    haha. Basically, i realised that the majority of the guys prefer hot and girls prefer cute...

Personally, my ideal guy would be hot, but really sensitive underneath his cool facade... call me a hopeless romantic... there's something about an enigmatic guy that really draws me in But I tend to go for cute guys because they're easier to talk to. Strange, aren't i?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.