Turn on thread page Beta

The longest time stuck in a traffic jam? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    yikes, must of been a really bad one. The 1 i went on actually moved a bit. :eek:
    well every so often we would move like a metre, and people would walk the metre...

fortunatly, i havent been stuck in many traffic jams. the most i usually get is the moday rush about 8-8.30 and the odd time when drivin the van at work. altho my dad has had the M25 closed in 1 direction for 5 hours....

ReputationRep:
    9 hours on a motorway in the South of France, like 3 lanes of high summer holiday traffic going into a one-lane lane through a tiny village as a diversion whilst they worked on the motorway.
    We didnt move for about an hour so got out the car and played rugby on the side of the road with some French boys!

ReputationRep:
    6 hours stuck in a traffic jam, Nottingham to Dundee.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.