Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Fellas! I applied for the SSS early this year and i was very fortunate to be taken @ fitzwilliam's College Uni of Cam.("very fortunate" bcos i was d only one taken in my sixthform) I don't know if anyone ere is goin or has done it b4. Pls holla bck. I just want 2 know how d whole summer thing goes and wat kinda stuffs i shud b xpectin.
    Hoping 2 c ur reply soon.

P.s Engineering pls

Manifest

ReputationRep:
    This is an English speaking forum, and Cambridge is an English speaking university. You'd be well advised to bear that in mind.

ReputationRep:
    I went to the bristol summer school last year, and it was really fun, youll make loads of mates n generally have fun. I ended up getting an offer and accepting it from bristol probebly because of that have fun x

ReputationRep:
    Pls holla bck
    I ain't no holla back girl!

ReputationRep:
    @sussie. Am sorry if you were unable to read my message.But i guess you will be able to read this...

Hello friends, I applied for the SSS early this year and i was very fortunate to be taken at fitzwilliam's College University of Cambridge.("very fortunate" because i was the only one taken in my sixthform) I don't know if anyone here is going or has done it before. Please reply my message. I just want to know how the whole summer thing goes and wat kind of things i should be expecting.
    Hoping to see your reply soon.

P.s Engineering summer school please.

Manifest

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.