Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    I'm related to a cricketer called Insamam Ul haq who is in the pakistan team
    My dad used to be best friends with a footballer who used to be in Man City
    I used to live down the road from Mark Owen in Take That, I dont know if that counts :rolleyes:
    I have been on TV twice (in the news)
    Ive been in the local papers for a charity thing me and my mates once did
    I have been in a teenage magazine, a celebrity mentioned me in an interview of his, he said he was scared of me
    I will soon be marrying a celebrity and having his babies, so I guess I will be famous soon
    Ive met a few celebs
    I used to go school with Sarah Lancashires kid, and she and my mum used to be mates

ReputationRep:
    Best friend's father used to be a famous footballer (erm... famous here )

ReputationRep:
    I'm related distantly via marriage to Roald Amundsen, the famous polar explorer, and my mum used to babysit Craig Charles.

ReputationRep:
    > my godbrother is Lynden David Hall

>my uncle is a stage manager in the West End so he know loads a people lol

>My mom went out with Cyril Regis when he was playin with West Brom and their still great friends

>One of Michelle Collins kinds ran into me (hes only about 4ish) at a funfair at alexandra palace, and and she said sorry to me lol

> one of my mates second cousins in Liam Neeson

>The Libertines drummer is great mates with my mom

> My uncle played piano on a few Simply Red songs

> I grew up round the corner from late 90's one-hit wonder teen girl group 'Cleopatra', memba them with their tv shome on CiTV and everythin

>Les Ross (big in Brum lol) went to the same primary and secondary school as me now lol

> i met Will Smith at premiere of Hitch in Brum (had tickets lol )

>Jeff Gates shops in my shop, i dont know who he is but apparently hes famous for something lol

>one of my mates plays for B'ham City Under 17's, jus been selected to play European Champs Under 17's

>My aunty teaches yoga to some London MP's lol (dunno who they are i'm a brummie lol)

>My aunty used to babysit Craig David when he was little

> i'm also a tv/movie extra, so when you see a brit movie or llike a bbc drama, look at the extras you might be looking at me lol (most recent released film is Wimbledon), i a movie coming out next yr starrin michelle collins

thats it i think, i cant think of anymore lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    > my godbrother is Lynden David Hall

>my uncle is a stage manager in the West End so he know loads a people lol

>My mom went out with Cyril Regis when he was playin with West Brom and their still great friends

>One of Michelle Collins kinds ran into me (hes only about 4ish) at a funfair at alexandra palace, and and she said sorry to me lol

> one of my mates second cousins in Liam Neeson

>The Libertines drummer is great mates with my mom

> My uncle played piano on a few Simply Red songs

> I grew up round the corner from late 90's one-hit wonder teen girl group 'Cleopatra', memba them with their tv shome on CiTV and everythin

>Les Ross (big in Brum lol) went to the same primary and secondary school as me now lol

> i met Will Smith at premiere of Hitch in Brum (had tickets lol )

>Jeff Gates shops in my shop, i dont know who he is but apparently hes famous for something lol

>one of my mates plays for B'ham City Under 17's, jus been selected to play European Champs Under 17's

>My aunty teaches yoga to some London MP's lol (dunno who they are i'm a brummie lol)

>My aunty used to babysit Craig David when he was little

> i'm also a tv/movie extra, so when you see a brit movie or llike a bbc drama, look at the extras you might be looking at me lol (most recent released film is Wimbledon), i a movie coming out next yr starrin michelle collins

thats it i think, i cant think of anymore lol

wow quite a list! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    wow quite a list! :eek:
    lol thanks

ReputationRep:
    My dad was in Katrina and the Waves (Walking on Sunshine, Love Shine a Light...)

ReputationRep:
    My dad used to play rugby with Clive Woodward, also played for the Saracens and Leicester. He's been on TV a couple times and now he's going to be on "With A Little Help From My Friends" - the Jennifer Ellison one.

Colleen McLoughlin's (Wayne Rooney's gf) bro goes to my old school. Jennifer Ellison went to my school, as did Phillip Olivier (Tinhead from Brookside).

Kris Mochrie (Brookside), James Watts (Dream Team) and Laura Handley (Hollyoaks) were in my year at school and Wattsy and Laura were in my class for four years. I got such a shock when I saw them on tv, I was like "I used to be friends with them!!".

I randomly dated Phil Thompson's son (LFC person), and my ex-boyfriend has a photo with Kate Lawler on his digital camera.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    My dad was in Katrina and the Waves (Walking on Sunshine, Love Shine a Light...)
    thats gotta be he best so far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Yes.
    I'm related to a cricketer called Insamam Ul haq who is in the pakistan team
    My dad used to be best friends with a footballer who used to be in Man City
    I used to live down the road from Mark Owen in Take That, I dont know if that counts :rolleyes:
    I have been on TV twice (in the news)
    Ive been in the local papers for a charity thing me and my mates once did
    I have been in a teenage magazine, a celebrity mentioned me in an interview of his, he said he was scared of me
    I will soon be marrying a celebrity and having his babies, so I guess I will be famous soon
    Ive met a few celebs
    I used to go school with Sarah Lancashires kid, and she and my mum used to be mates
    why were you on the news?

ReputationRep:
    My grandad Roadies for Otis grand. Winner of some best blues guitarist award 7 yeard on the hop i think

ReputationRep:
    ummm.....
    did backing vocals for one of bob marley's wailers... kind of on tour... also supporting his band by opening gigs. (now he's my mom's friend and wants her to be his manager but she doesnt want to be...lol)
    got advice and recognition by the guy who first signed U2 who is now requesting our demo
    sang with a really good singer from round here (he's not THAT famous... but... more famous than me!)
    was on radio a few times... once live (music again)
    was on a tv documentary as they wanted to follow a certain band... we were that band...
    hmm i meet heaps of people cos my mom's on the committee of a music festival....
    thats bout it...
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Kevin and Perry go Large was filmed down my road!

ReputationRep:
    oh and one of my teachers used to be in the boo radleys (they did that song... "wake up its a beautiful morning")
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I play footie wid Rooney, Eto'o and Ronaldinho every day in the park =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Kevin and Perry go Large was filmed down my road!
    :toofunny:
    'all i wanna do is do it' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    i signed the live 8 petition.. my name is on the webbie now. At least.
    Good for you for signing the petition If only everyone could, then we'd all be helping people in poverty...oh and become famous in the mean time :rolleyes:

But yeah help Make Poverty History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    Big girl, big girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    Lol. . I got to watch it being filmed (obviously the bit before they go to Ibiza!) and got their autographs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Lol. . I got to watch it being filmed (obviously the bit before they go to Ibiza!) and got their autographs
    :rolleyes:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.