(Original post by se77en)
    what a liar
    Who is?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    :rolleyes:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've been in the Echo newspaper! Big photo and everything! It was because of my footballing skills (it's unusual because I'm a girl. ).

I've also been on primetime television - BBC1!! Only because, when myself and four friends were out shopping, those two dudes from **** and Dom in da Bungalow, came up and asked me what scared me the most (it was Halloween). I hated my Maths teacher, so I stared right down the camera, and said; "My Maths teacher scares me when I look at her. Horrid". (A load of teachers saw it coz they all have kids, and informed her when we went back to school. Eek!!). **** also tried to pull some trick on us, but we didn't really fall for it. Anyway, when it was shown, loads of people were ringing me up like: "I was just eating my brekkie in bed, and then you just appeared on TV!!" Twas mad. People in school still say things to me and my mates occasionally.

Erm, I've played football with Ian Rush and Alan Kennedy. I scored a hatrick against Ian Rush, and I've played with Alan Kennedy quite a few times. They visited the academy and what not. They're both really nice. Alan Kennedy gave me a big sloppy kiss when I won an award.

Er, oh yeah, I met Michael Owen at a book signing, does that count? And I got right up to all the Liverpool Champions League side, during the parade! (Lol).

Apart from that...oh yeah, I won £100 once, because when I was skint I went through this "quick fix money making scheme" by writing in to various magazines, which offered rewards for the star letter or whatever. I'm quite a good creative writer, so I ********ted a lot of magazines with letters. I won £100 from "Star" magazine (the BBC one, which is now extinct), £25 from "more!" magazine, and was printed in Company, but didn't get star letter! So technically, I've been published in three magazines! (lol). I won a competition we had to enter in our English classes in school too, were my anecdotal tale of Christmas was published in a relatively local magazine. Was still good fun though.

At Wimbledon last year, I touched Venus and Serena, and spoke to Richard Williams. Got a photo!

And probably my best claim to fame, when I was a baby I was kissed by Princess Diana! She was opening some nursery, that my Mum had enrolled me in. So my Mum went to the opening, and told her: "Two little girls...how sweet". (I have an older sister). And she gave me a little peck on the head, and asked to hold me!
    That's about all!

(Original post by zhivago)
    At Wimbledon last year, I touched Venus and Serena

:eek: ....touch em where??

ReputationRep:
    ....touch em where??
    !! Lol, that's hilarious! But, no, not in that way. (God that was badly phrased!). I touched their arms, as in literally, I was a bit of a stalker, and touched them for the sake of touching them.

Also, me living in the Pool, there are constantly Hollyoakers walking around, thinking they're all that. I always see 'em. One was talking to myself and a couple of mates t'other day, because she liked my friend's boots! But they don't really count I guess. Also, my sister used to date Jamie Luke (who played Norman in Hollyoaks). He was a bit of a tit, but was fit in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and my great aunt was an Olympic swimmer. Apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm related to Adam and Eve

(Apparently.. :rofl: )

ReputationRep:
    Y'know that guy that killed his mum and dad recently??

His girlfriend works for my sister!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hey i got some more claims:

>o yeh my mom went to school with Frank Skinner (but he was still called Chris Collins back then)

>My history teacher was Ali G's mentor at Cambridge Uni. (seriously Ali G went to cambridge if you didnt already know)

>me and my church are usually on tv lol, coz the sermons are filmed for the God Channel (Sky 671)

>that whole BBC1 'fat street' thing was filmed three roads down from me, and i spoke to guy (you know the presenter , he does rogue traders too) as he was doing filming and stuff

>my family are usually in Tuesday's Birmingham Evening Mail, coz we are the 'Get Fit and Get Healthy Family' of 2005.

> some Aston Villa footballer goes to my church (dont follow villa) he got married a few weeks back in Italy, if that helps people know who he is

>Darren Moore (West Brom Albion) also goes to my church

i'm sure i'll think of more still lol

ReputationRep:
    I once walked past the actress that played the worst witch in m'head... and my sisters mates mum was the voice of noddy. thats quite exciting. i think thats it really. not a fan of celebs so dont notice em.

ReputationRep:
    -My grandad won the FA Cup with Bolton in 1958

-My uncle was in 'The La's'

-Same uncle has been on Blue Peter

-I have appeared in the local paper with ex Labour spin guy Alaister Campbell

-I've met Chesney Hawkes

ReputationRep:
    My ex gym teacher played Toad in X-men, Darth Maul in Starwars1 (i think thats it) and some servant or something in Mortal Combat.

ReputationRep:
    A few references spring somewhat untowardly to mind.

- A comrade of mine at primary school of surname 'Robson', a rather enterprising footballer for the school team, claimed to be closely related, in some shape or form that now escapes me, to Bryan Robson of Middlesbrough/West Brom managerial fame.

- My mother attended the same school as, and studied alongside, the son of Paul Daniels.

- I share a derivative version of a surname with that of a famous local footballer - this being merely flagged up to me a few years ago. No blood links probable, methinks.

- Appeared once on TV in the 'grandstand' at the super special stage of the 2001 Rally Great Britain - being involved in one of those revelatory moments where one waves and realises one is being focussed on.

- A rather more feeble claim - a friend of my mother once a player for Middlesbrough Rugby Club (an organisation I not once thought ever existed).

- Plus featuring in the local newspaper dressed in pink in that role of 'victimised work experience boy'.

ReputationRep:
    I was looked after by rory underwood (rugby player) in a park

ReputationRep:
    i used to go to the same school as david beckham went to

ReputationRep:
    My old dance teacher is one of Catherine Zeta Jones's cousins- such a rubbish claim to fame!

ReputationRep:
    Err not any amazing ones but Emma Johnson (a famous clarinet player - anyone heard of her?) is my second cousin.

My cousin Morgan won 'Britains Sexiest' (a TV program that was on) as Britains sexiest teacher. So apparently my cousin is Britains sexiest teacher.
    Anyone remember that program? I remember my cousin being on it i was so proud

We are such a great looking family!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, my brother met Bill Clinton?!

I've not personally got any...I shook hands with the guy who did the whole Bakewell Tart Stephen case...that's not much of a claim to fame, lol/

ReputationRep:
    Ive kissed Peter Andre :cool:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.