Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Err not any amazing ones but Emma Johnson (a famous clarinet player - anyone heard of her?) is my second cousin.

My cousin Morgan won 'Britains Sexiest' (a TV program that was on) as Britains sexiest teacher. So apparently my cousin is Britains sexiest teacher.
    Anyone remember that program? I remember my cousin being on it i was so proud
    Hana 87, is your cousin Morgan Howard? And other cousin Keir Howard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Hana 87, is your cousin Morgan Howard? And other cousin Keir Howard?

yes, i'm keirs cousin!

And Morgan 'n' Amy's obv...

ReputationRep:
    I am Beckham's first son. Does that count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    I am Beckham's first son. Does that count?
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my best friend lives in the same ny building as mary-kate and ashley olsen. that's kinda lame, i know. sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I stood behind Colleen (Rooney's gf) in Clintons.
    I was behind Gerrard's gf Alex in River Island
    I was on the wild house with Dave Benson Philips when I was little.
    I walked past the girl who plays Candy in Hollyoaks and Lee Hunter and Sam.
    I met some gladiators when I was little
    A friend plays for Chester youth and another Tranmere.
    I was once in a lift with Cilla Black
    I saw Mick Johnson who used to be in Brookside at ASDA yrs ago.
    I seen Leo Johnson (Brookside) in Liverpool St Patrick's day
    o0o0o I seen the sister as well, Gemma in Edward's bar think she was doing promotion or something.
    They are not that good really lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    My Uncle almost played for Newcastle Utd, well he did play for them until he broke his nose.
    Why did that stop him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    Does anyone have any...

someone jsut reminded me of them i sorta do , my auntie used to date Robbie Williams and she dumped him jsut when Take That were tkaing off (idiot woman) he cuda been my uncle! :eek:
    My uncle is Sting's son Giacamo's godfather. He also directed Michael Palin's Himalaya and Sahara series.
    My great uncle (by marriage) is Magnus Magnusson.
    I've met Jon Snow, Jack Straw, Thom Yorke, Andrew Smith...
    I've seen Konnie Huq, Boris Johnsson, Trevor MacDonald, Rowan Atkinson...

Can't think of any more. Not that impressive!

ReputationRep:
    yeh, two that are kinda linked...

umm, my mate Nick roud is in Finding Neverland

and my friend owns a hotel (not her personally, but her family does) and Johnny Depp often stays there

i think thats it.......................oh and my friend's brother played and composed the music to 'Walking With Dinosaurs' and the whole 'walking with....' series, which is cool.........

ReputationRep:
    oooh i got some more, but i'm streching afar now

>the twins in Harry Potter, Fred and George Weasley, are my Head of Years,sons best mates

> my ex-gf aunty is the producer of BigBro 1-4 and produced I'm a celeb get me out of here and Survivor.

i need more lol i've only got like 25! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    why were you on the news?
    first time- I was on CBBC on BBC1, at a westlife signing and the news guy was just showing clips of what happened there and discussing it and you saw me hugging Nicky and in the crowd screaming.

second time - last year, Alevel results on channel M (manchester channel), my full name come up on screen and they asked me Do You Think Alevels are getting easy? And I said , no its all rubbish. hehe.

ReputationRep:
    My friend's mum was the make-up artist on Heartbeat. We used to go to the set during holidays when we were bored and I ended up sitting in the Heartbeat pub with Tricia Penrose who was wearing a rather awful dressing gown. I would have been excited if I'd ever been a fan of Heartbeat, or even watched it.. but, alas, I am not.

I also quite frequently see members of the cast of Coronation Street and Emmerdale. When I was shopping in Leeds one day last summer I saw Charity from Emmerdale in the afternoon browsing in a shop and I saw David Platt from Coronation looking shifty with a friend messing around in the train station.

Also, I shook Warrior from Gladiators hand and he called me 'babe'. Excitingness.

Oh, and my school seems to breed minor stars. Two girls in my year used to frequently appear in My Parents Are Aliens and Natalia Keery-Fisher, otherwise known as the rather dire 'Verbalicious' was in the year above me. I remember when I was on the bus with her once she burst into a rapped rendition of the Lords Prayer. It was quite bizarre.

Teddy Sheringham once stood on my foot, as well. He didn't even apologise. In fact, he seemed annoyed with me even though he was the one who backed into my whilst I was innocently talking to my dad. A few weeks ago Frankie Detorri's horse also stood on my foot. My brief encounters with the famous often seem to include pain of some sort!

ReputationRep:
    o0o0 yeah my headteachers sons are in the coral.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    My Uncle almost played for Newcastle Utd, well he did play for them until he broke his nose.

(Original post by Remote)
    Why did that stop him?
    He was the goalie!

I guess he was worried at it happening again, his nose has been really weak after that, he's broken it about 12/13 times since :eek: bless him, think it wasn't worth the risk in the end!

ReputationRep:
    got a couple more, but i'm just grabbing at string now

>Guy at school in y8 or 7 plays some little kid on Doctors (BBC After Neighbours in the avo)

>Any1 remember Bernards Watch or somthing on CiTV where the kid cud stop time when he pressed his watch, that kid went to my school he's like 22 now, he's really safe

ReputationRep:
    My dad works with a cousin of Roger Federer.
    I met Steve Vai (guitarists should know who he is) in the street and he gave me a backstage pass for his concert.
    My sister and mum shopped with Princess Anne and Zara (at Gatacombe Park).
    My dad went to the urinal next to John Humphries - doubt he shuck his hand.
    Been in the local newspaper a couple of times, for Young Enterprise.
    Errr, he's a creepy one - my old physics teacher is a convicted paedophile, he was in the newspaper a fair few times cos of that.

ReputationRep:
    i sent an email to blue peter when i was 10... tim vincent replied!

ReputationRep:
    I once spoke to Sir Tom Farmer. He's famous in a businessy way. Oh, and Jeremy Clarkson, Tiff Needle and Quentin Blake at the London Motorshow.

My dad was given a £600 VIP ticket to Live 8 in Edinburgh tonight. I'm sure he'll see a couple of [semi-]famous people.

ReputationRep:
    My daddy could proabably halt payroll to your parents company :flute:

Or is that just power? :rolleyes:

There is a chance that I am actually in Coldplays video for 'Fix You' after Monday nights super exciting gig and if not well I was there and therefore filmed :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.