Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonk54321)
    Im in Block B and doing history, anyone else in Block B?

Hey eyh im in block B, room 130. what room number are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GabbyGoose)
    Yay! I'm in block B too! I'm a english studenty type though!

All very exciting, which room number are you??

ReputationRep:
    052 I think!

ReputationRep:
    im in 57

Are u taking duvet covers n stuff, cos it says take duvets, but nothing about covers?

ReputationRep:
    So we might be near each other!
    I was planning to take all that stuff. I just guessed that if you needed duvets then you'd need sheets?

ReputationRep:
    I've been told by another girl that this is how James Baillie is set out (so don't balme me if its wrong! :p: ):
    There are several blocks (A - E Block I think) and there is approx. 146 flats within each block. Each flat has approx. 6 rooms which are labelled A - F.
    So, for example: you could be in Block D Flat 49 and in room A. So, your flat mates would be the people in rooms B to F of that flat.
    Does that help?

ReputationRep:
    hey im in block B 052 aswell, so does that mean we're sharing a flat?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody had anything back from the Accom office to aknowledge that you've paid the depost, accepted the tenancy, and are generally staying where we are staying?

I haven't!

ReputationRep:
    No neither have I

ReputationRep:
    All I got back was a copy of the thing I had to sign about how to pay. I assumed they were using it as a kind of receipt?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks about the room info missy! I understand it all alot better now! In that case I'm in Block B, Flat 052, room E! I guess that mean we're sharing a flat nat !

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if there's a danger of being put in a single sex flat?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose you will get put in one if you put it on your application...if you mean physical dangers of being in a single sex flat - i can't really answer that one!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys jus wunderin if ne of u got to the accomodation viewing day to c how much storage we have? also is there space for underbed storage? cos i have these wee slidey boz things i cud use for all my extra clothes :P hehe! cud ya get bak to me asap, only got a week to pack up all my crap :P lol luv suzyxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    I didn't got to the viewing day - so I'll have no idea!

ReputationRep:
    argh guys no1 seems to no.... im actually gonna b fully stuffed wen i get down thr for storage. Buying all these clothes seemd a gd idea at the time too... lol well...

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, just got my allocation and im in james baillie black A!!! yey! im so happy!! anyone else block A??

ReputationRep:
    Hey - has anyone seen what the en suites are like? Just realised that there are no pics of them on the website!

ReputationRep:
    im in room 130. cant believe only 5 daysto go!!scary!

ReputationRep:
    are people going in on the 17th or 18th?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.