Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    18th for moi

ReputationRep:
    gdgd, thats when im going, just hoping all my flat mates dont turn up on the 17th and i miss out

ReputationRep:
    yeah i was sort of worried about that; im going on the 18th.

ReputationRep:
    I was worried about the same thing!!

ReputationRep:
    *crosses fingers*

ReputationRep:
    Just packing now - I have so much stuff. Bought everything so I guess my flatmates needn't be worried if they have forgotten anything (or the entire Block for that matter!)

I'm only 50 minutes from Leeds so am moving my stuff on Saturday, spending the day there then coming home and going back Sunday tea time (my rugby team are playing in Huddersfield Sunday afternoon so I cannot miss that )

Not long to go now boys and girls hehe, I've already bought welcoming cookies and wine

ReputationRep:
    Utd are playing Liverpool on Saturday (main reason why I am moving in on Sunday! )

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else in block c flat 075?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *BING*)
    I'm in block C...but a different flat! (083)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *BING*)
    I'm in 073 ... so, not far!

ReputationRep:
    If any1 reads this and is going in on saturday, try getting on this thread and saying how much space there is in the rooms and under bed plse, cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayur)
    If any1 reads this and is going in on saturday, try getting on this thread and saying how much space there is in the rooms and under bed plse, cheers
    Thats a good idea actually!

ReputationRep:
    Im goin up tomorrow so if i get the chance I'll try and post on here! Although im takin soooo much stuff the room will probably look small either way

ReputationRep:
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I moved in today but came home for the evening

JBP is fab, looks brand new, rooms are spacious with plenty of room and the atmosphere was good down there today!

My room looks just like home now with all my stuff in it and its a short walk away from Headingley and an even shorter walk to a few pubs, fast foodies and shops!

The roads were MEGA busy so'for all you Sunday-ers go early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayur)
    Hi, I don't know what type of room you're staying in, but I'm staying in a Studio Room, and there's loads of room for storage. I have 3 drawers as part of the main desk that you can store stationary/clothes/whatever in.

Then in the wardrobe, you have 3 shelves to stack more clothes. Be warned, in my room, no hangers were provided, so bring your own if you wish to hang clothes (I'm popping home for some more tonight ... along with other stuff I missed!)

You're able to store stuff under the mattress in the main box that the mattress lies on.

Any other questions, just ask.

ReputationRep:
    thank you so so much for the info!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.