Zante Or Magaluf ?

Watch this thread
goldy6
Badges: 2
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
whats better ? ..
Trevor 12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
For what?
Jellynubbin
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
My friend's boyfriend saw someone die in Magaluf haha...

but maybe I'm just biased 'cause I'm going to Zante muhaha
Cortez
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Ibiza.
fireice2009
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
They're both extremely chavvy and full of sluts and sleazy guys. If I were you I'd go away for a nice long weekend in Venice or Florence or something.
Joseph90
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by fireice2009)
They're both extremely chavvy and full of sluts and sleazy guys. If I were you I'd go away for a nice long weekend in Venice or Florence or something.
This.
El-Schmel
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Zante was the best holiday i ever had! So so sooo much fun
muckie
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
yer you could go for a mad rave round the uffusi, or get wasted and go for a swim in the grand canal seriously though both great cities, although for nights out try prague or moscow.
will.
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Neither. Go to Ayia Napa.
GlamCanyon
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I preferred Zante to Magaluf, it's slightly classier.
Chloeee02
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
They both sounds like hell to me.
username358506
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
They're both filled with scum, flip a coin for it.
Procrastinating
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by GlamCanyon)
I preferred Zante to Magaluf, it's slightly classier.
I wouldn't have thought either would be particularly classy.

Although I agree, go to Zante
LauraJaney
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Zante
Only Magaluf if you want well drink and sex really
GlamCanyon
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Procrastinating)
I wouldn't have thought either would be particularly classy.

Although I agree, go to Zante
There are some really nice parts of Zakynthos whereas Magaluf is pretty much a complete dump. Zante has some really nice quiet beaches.
welsh571039
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Went to Zante last year and had an awesome time, it's not as chavy as everyone says, and any chavs you do see or meet are generally the higher class of chavs, however shagaluf on the other hand....
tiana
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
zante, allow magaluf...
marcusmerehay
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Stay at home and save the money. You'll feel a hell of a lot better for it.
Deshi
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Your better off going to Kos

Went their last year and loved it and its not chavvy like Magaluf.
bananacake14
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
seriously? I was thinking about going to Zante, but I am trying to avoid chavs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (273)
42.19%
The paper was reasonable (267)
41.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.27%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.26%

Watched Threads