Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Sorry about the positioning of this thread; i posted in the med forum, but i doubt ill get replies for about a week :p:

    If for example you do an MBBS course wich doesn't have an intercalated Bsc degree, is there a program available in which you can gain a Bsc in a year? I mean like a research or a taught program in a particular aspect of medicine, in which you'll gain the degree.

    So basically i'm asking about an equivalent Bsc degree which isnt intercalated!
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2005


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.