Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It was just 10-10 (Brown/Blue), and i voted for Blue. In theory I prefer brown eyes, deep intense ones (ie. like Johnny's Depp). But my first Love had beautiful blue eyes, which for me, were the most beautiful in the whole entire world...so just for that one exception I had to vote for Blue.

(Original post by blissy)
    Green
    my girlfriends are green, they're lovely
    plus she has naturally long eyelashes that give the impression shes always wearing mascara.

ReputationRep:
    I like most eyes, having nice eyes is a BIG plus in my book. But it's not too difficult to have nice eyes, hence, I don't really have a colour preference. Same with hair really. I went with blue though, seen as when blue are beautiful, they are really really beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Mine r brown.. i like all eye colours.. but as Blue eyes are very rare in my country, i prefer a blue eye girl..lol

ReputationRep:
    I suppose blue.. maybe green too. Brown is okay, it just seems like EVERYONE has brown eyes.. ?? :confused:

Say if a two people are married (well, or not married haha), one has, say, green or blue eyes but the other has brown, will that child definitely have brown eyes? Seems that way on The Sims LOL.

ReputationRep:
    I love green eyes (and I have green eyes). I'd say my favourite are Uma Thurman's.

However, Bob Dylan has absolutely brilliant light blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    I suppose blue.. maybe green too. Brown is okay, it just seems like EVERYONE has brown eyes.. ?? :confused:

Say if a two people are married (well, or not married haha), one has, say, green or blue eyes but the other has brown, will that child definitely have brown eyes? Seems that way on The Sims LOL.
    My mum has green eyes and my dad has blue. I have green eyes the exact same shade as my mum's.

ReputationRep:
    i personally love green n blue. My eyes are cat brown.

ReputationRep:
    i've got brown eyes but really love hazel. Just somethiing about them that just.....

ReputationRep:
    i love blue eyes

mine are brown that almost look browny red at times, its cool lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh... we did this in biology at some point.

Its all about recessive and dominant genes. Mostly, brown is dominant but I think that there's a one in four chance of having a blue-eyed kid. Someone feel free to correct me if this is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I love green eyes loads, and I have blue eyes myself.

Cx

ReputationRep:
    I love blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    grey

ReputationRep:
    I've got blue eyes. And I like blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Brown is probably my preference, I like really dark eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Ive got brown eyes and i love blue eyes. Although none of my ex boyfriends have had blue eyes, they have been either brown or green.

ReputationRep:
    Blue for sure. My hunny has deep blue eyes. Yummy.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm that would be a tricky one, i personally wouldnt mind as long as they had a good personality and where reasonably good looking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    Blue for sure. My hunny has deep blue eyes. Yummy.
    my eyes are incredibly dark brown :rolleyes: they were almost black when i was born but have lightened up a tad. sparkling green eyes seem to hold a lot of mystery. deep brown eyes seem to show the most emotion. blue eyes seem to be full of life. hazel eyes are just boring i think...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.