Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    OMG Hazel is lozing!?!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe cos it's more unusual so people don't see it often?
    Nice hazel is yummy
    But it can be kinda boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Maybe cos it's more unusual so people don't see it often?
    Nice hazel is yummy
    But it can be kinda boring
    :eek: hazel is positively the best! purely on the grounds that i have hazel eyes. i think as long as a guys eyes are big and sparkling, it doesn't matter what colour they are.... except grey eyes! they freak me out, its like "r u dead?!" so basically a colour with a bit of life in them! :cool: x

ReputationRep:
    Tend to go for blue...I mean, it's not an exclusive preference. It often depends on what suits the person. But blue generally....blue blue blue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oilcan)
    Nothin sexier than a hot brunette with beautiful, deep green eyes.

I am one of those!!!!

Brunette..............CHECK!
    Dazzling green eyes..................CHECK!

I had no idea men found us attractive...........worth thinking about!!

ReputationRep:
    I like a beutiful blond girl with stunning shimmering blue eyes, infact just shimmering blue eyes. I think Orlaith out of big brother is my perfect girl. plus the irish accent...

I have hazel eyes in the outside and they get darker brown near the pupil, my eyes are very sparkley, and i like them very much.

ReputationRep:
    Blue is winning. Hurray!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i have a favourite eye colour the two best bf's i've had including my current one both have blue eyes. But i wouldn't choose a guy on his eye colour. Blue eyes are beautiful, i could stare into my bfs blue eyes forever, but thats probably cos he's my boyfriend. Brown eyes tend to seem warmer or deeper than blue eyes, but thats probably just cos they are a darker colour. I have sort greyish eyes generally but they look bluer if i'm wearing blue and have been known to look turquiose on occasions.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!!!!!! I've jsut came back from my summer house and wanted to thank you all who voted here, soon I am going to put inhere my research work about eye colors GOOD LUCK!!!!

ReputationRep:
    pink with yellow spots a la mister blobby.

no preference really. any girl is great!

ReputationRep:
    hahahhahahaha a really nice thread! Love it

(Original post by Gexko)
    pink with yellow spots a la mister blobby.

no preference really. any girl is great!

ReputationRep:
    people say i hav quite nice eyes. they r sort of bright blue in the middle around the pupil and get lighter as it moves out. blue eyes rule!!!

ReputationRep:
    brown

ReputationRep:
    Awww I have really dark brown eyes...and us brown eyed people are losing :eek:

I don't know if I have a preference, I like green eyes, but I think it might depend on hair colour, or skin colour. Like a guy with dark skin and green eyes might not attract me, then again Lemar is very nice...mmmmm....Lemar :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I am adding my research work as promised in the beggining!!!!! So, now it all makes sence, pls leave your comments, as I want to know if all this worth working on it or not!!!!! THXXXXX
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc researchwork.doc (52.5 KB, 62 views)

ReputationRep:
    I have brown eyes and like green

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryGarcia)
    Hi everyone, I am adding my research work as promised in the beggining!!!!! So, now it all makes sence, pls leave your comments, as I want to know if all this worth working on it or not!!!!! THXXXXX
    It was an interesting read but if it is supposed to be a scientific dissertation you need to look through some templates.

Also it is not actually chromosomes that define the eye colour. It is genes. I also think blue eyes were the recessive gene not quite sure I am certain any biologist can take you through this quite easily.

Before making such a project out of this you really need to do a lot more research. You should have easily been able to find, on the net, how eye colour is defined and such. This should have been done before writing this piece and questioning people as you might very well be wasting your time. However it is good that you have an interest in this.

How old are you by the way, I might be out of line? =)

ReputationRep:
    quite a good idea, at least it wasn't just a pointless thread. thay can be annoying when there is no real point to them. Anyway, i have dark (very dark almost black in dim light) eyes, and have gone out with blue eyed guys only, not on purpose, it just happened that way. lol. u cud be right. lol. :p: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I have blue eyes and dark blonde hair and I like dark hair and dark eyes (just like my bf coincidentally).

ReputationRep:
    I think this thing applies only to Europeans, this sort of thing is never experienced in eastern asia and africa... as all eyes are just brown - either light or dark

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.