Turn on thread page Beta

the sexiest nation in the world!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Oh, I thought this thread meant like what is the sexiest nation in the world, as in, exactly that; the sexiest nation, would have to be Brazil, I reckon - the nation as a whole, the culture, the clothes etc, are pretty damn sexy.

Nationality wise, I reckon Australian men are really fit. Australia in itself is quite a sexy nation (not as sexy as Brazil), but the men there are fine, although I've noticed the women don't quite match up (no offence Aussie girls, I know there are some beautiful Oz girls). But yeah, Australian men are really fit (ie. Lleyton Hewitt, Jesse Spencer, Heath Ledger etc).

I don't know where the prettiest girls hide out...Brit girls are meant to be quite hot though (or so visiting celebrities say!). I wouldn't know really. There are a lot of beautiful American women, but I'd say Russia has very beautiful women too. So yeah, Russia.
    A lot of Australian guys are of British/Irish origin, especially those that you mentioned so it's a bit silly to say that Australians are particulary sexy and the British aren't. It's all images and media and one-time experiences, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Anywhere near norwich?
    Why Norwich?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.