Turn on thread page Beta

shall i get one for xmas?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ive got a dillema which need to be resolved by the 22nd of dec. Basically my parents are coming from the states to see me at xmas. They have asked me what i want for xmas and im not sure whether to ask for an n-gage phone or a p800. Which is best, as whilst i want to get uip to date, i dont have much of a clue. I like the sound of the n-gage coz of the games, is that a bad choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheggars)
    Ive got a dillema which need to be resolved by the 22nd of dec. Basically my parents are coming from the states to see me at xmas. They have asked me what i want for xmas and im not sure whether to ask for an n-gage phone or a p800. Which is best, as whilst i want to get uip to date, i dont have much of a clue. I like the sound of the n-gage coz of the games, is that a bad choice?
    no

it would be a brilliant choice

ReputationRep:
    n-gage is alrite.
    id go 4 that out of the two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    n-gage is alrite.
    id go 4 that out of the two.
    good choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    good choice
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    thanks
    welcome

ReputationRep:
    ask for the P900 instead.

ReputationRep:
    the p900? Is this a trick answer?

ReputationRep:
    okay, i know its not, ive just found out about it. Thought there was only a p800. My god, blink and you miss things these days!!!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.