Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...If you were to give a guy head and then have sex with him without changing the condom, would this increase the chances of the condom breaking? (I'm not in this position but just in case I ever am!)

Shlee
    xXx

ReputationRep:
    Yay for randomness....um, yes. It increases it because the condom would be beginning to be worn out by then. Also, if they guy came from the oral, then came again from sex or if he lets out "pre-***", then the condom will be full, and far more likely to split when he comes for the second time. I'd change them, just to be on the safe side.

ReputationRep:
    Im assuming it would have a higher chance yes as it would be well more worn out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbles_jackson)
    ...If you were to give a guy head and then have sex with him without changing the condom, would this increase the chances of the condom breaking? (I'm not in this position but just in case I ever am!)

Shlee
    xXx
    using a johnny on a guy while giving him head is kinda mean, it destoys a lota sensation!

ReputationRep:
    Agree with the above...plus the taste of rubber must be minging!!

ReputationRep:
    lol good good. hehe i jsut thought it seemed an intesresting idea....

ReputationRep:
    erm the condom doesnt "wear out" ffs :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    still stupid using a johnny to give head

ReputationRep:
    buy flavored ones if your really want to use one otherwise your fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InaSpin)
    Agree with the above...plus the taste of rubber must be minging!!
    Hence the chocolate variety!!

ReputationRep:
    ye, agree, dont understand why use one during oral - though if you dont know the persn it is wise. or if they have nasty sti's. Its just like sex, dont use it twice, so not to during oral

ReputationRep:

Shlee
    xXx
    Tis good

ReputationRep:

Shlee
    xXx
    Who cares? What's important is that'd it'd make you a cheap sod.

Buy more than one condom, for crying out loud!

(Original post by LibertineNorth)
    Who cares? What's important is that'd it'd make you a cheap sod.

Buy more than one condom, for crying out loud!
    indeed. oral sex before penetrative sex will not 'wear out' the condom in any way, however if the guy ejaculates into the condom then it makes it likely that during penetrative sex the condom will either slip off, or that semen will leak down the sides of the condom and out the bottom.
    And rmemeber kids, use condoms when having sex with ANYONE whose sexual history is a bit dodge. That includes oral sex!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Have now got to go and spend a week in Wales for a biology field trip...

ReputationRep:
    We know what you'll be up to on this trip

I wouldn't give head to anyone who's sexual background i didn't know i.e if they have STI'S or not.. For example i'd only give head to a boyfriend i've been with a while and know has had an STI test and not got any

And when i know he hasn't got any, i wouldn't use a condom to give him head..

BUT in answer to the question :p: i'd replace the condom before sex and after oral sex just to be safe...

ReputationRep:
    i would change it.. i also believe that if you're wearing lipstick the oils in it can corrode the latex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    We know what you'll be up to on this trip

I wouldn't give head to anyone who's sexual background i didn't know i.e if they have STI'S or not.. For example i'd only give head to a boyfriend i've been with a while and know has had an STI test and not got any

And when i know he hasn't got any, i wouldn't use a condom to give him head..

BUT in answer to the question :p: i'd replace the condom before sex and after oral sex just to be safe...

Lol, nope my boyfriend didn't come on the trip! But may well come in useful in the future (the advice, not the biology trip...though technically the biology should also come in useful...I'll shut up!)

ReputationRep:
    usually when i go to give blood, they ask if i havent given a blowjob without a condom..but i jst think whats the point doing that?! Then again..I wouldn't wanna get into that kind of discussion with the nurse...

ReputationRep:
    I'd change it, simply because there might be too much semen for the condom to cope. Better safe than sorry.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.