Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any ideas? 7 days self catering holiday in Lanzarote (Costa Teguise). Has anyone been there? recommend any places to eat?

is stuff expensive?

drinks expensive?

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    lots, your gonna need about 100 for drinks and your prob not gonna eat alot as you will be boozing so about 50 for food, and 100 for anything else and helping you get out of hospital

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how you want to spend your evenings

ReputationRep:
    depends on the cost of things.

For food/drink each day and souviners/trips i'd say at least £50-60 a day. Probably more.

I'd budget about £75 a day though if I was going.

ReputationRep:
    It really does depend on a lot of things. I'm going for a week to Malia in Crete, self catering and i'm taking 350. That should be plenty for me. xx

ReputationRep:
    You need minimum £200 a day to have fun, so take around £2000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    are you jking or are you just too rich to know the value of money.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how much you will need, but maybe take some travellers cheques?? That's safe right?

ReputationRep:
    ramroff you are a bit cheap aint you. im taking 3000 for 7 days in gran canaria. theres no other way really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    How can you spend that much?

I usually budget for about £75 - £100 a day. But only because we eat out a lot and start drinking quite early. Not to mention being generous tippers of course

ReputationRep:
    people I kow take masses of money on holiday. no idea why but there you go. I only need a few hundred. I love going to cornwall haha..

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'd say about £230

ReputationRep:
    Im taking just over 600 for 2 weeks s/c in Gran Canaria, woot woot.
    Should be plenty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by af1)
    ramroff you are a bit cheap aint you. im taking 3000 for 7 days in gran canaria. theres no other way really
    Good grief.

Me and some people are going backpacking for just under 3 weeks, and since food and stuff will be already paid for, we're taking under £5 per day for other stuff. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    jesus the £2000/3000 people are clearly piss taking...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.