Turn on thread page Beta

anyone know french HELP???????/ plz watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    plz plz plz if u know french help me ineed someone to translate some sentences for me

ReputationRep:
    i'll try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roseisdabest)
    plz plz plz if u know french help me ineed someone to translate some sentences for me
    Vienna95 can speak it fluently - I think it is her native language. She isn't online at the moment but if you don't find the answer, you could always PM her - i'm sure she would help if you asked nicely.

ReputationRep:
    Would be happy to help you...what are the sentences?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Would be happy to help you...what are the sentences?
    yeh........wud help if u gave the sentences!

ReputationRep:
    In your own time...

ReputationRep:
    Hurry Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    thats very clever of rosi........ she's really gonna get the answer!

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, she asked, got the answer and yet we don't even know what the question is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Oh well, she asked, got the answer and yet we don't even know what the question is.
    wer's she gone, anyway??

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    rosi is my mate and i think i know wot sentances she wants translating- she being trying to get these 4 ages- i dont know were she gone though!

i always have a great time when i am going swimming

i really enjoy watching swimming aswell as doing it

i especially love going swimming in the summer with my friends

i really enjoyed reading this article because it had lots of information on swimming

i think she will be really grateful if u help

and no i dont need these sentances for my self! its just we do go to the same skool and we r doing a french course piece

ReputationRep:
    :confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: if any one can help her plz could u help me aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittow)
    :confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: if any one can help her plz could u help me aswell
    What do you need help with? The same sentences?

ReputationRep:
    wots ur sentences....................... ..... if i know them i'll tell you, cos i've got my own french to do aswell, and i cant be bothered cos it's soooooooooooo boring!

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    rosi is my mate and i think i know wot sentances she wants translating- she being trying to get these 4 ages- i dont know were she gone though!

i really enjoyed reading this article because it had lots of information on swimming

and no i dont need these sentances for my self! its just we do go to the same skool and we r doing a french course piece

I'm hoping these are right (someone please correct me if they aren't!!):

1. Je m'amuse bien toujours quand je nage

2. J'aime bien regarder la natation en plus de la faire

3. Surtout j'adore nager en été avec mes amis

4. J'ai aimé bien lire cet article parce qu'il y avait beaucoup de renseignements sur la natation (... or it might be 'j'aimais bien lire cet article'...?)

ReputationRep:
    ok................u sound very good........... so how do you say:

I think alcohol is very bad for your health. it also causes problems in society

on my brothers b-day, i organised a party. it was great. after the party we went ice-skating

????? thanx!!?

ReputationRep:
    hi
    thanks on behalf of rosi- can u help me but instead of talikng sbout swimming do it about plating tennis
    plzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    ok................u sound very good........... so how do you say:

I think alcohol is very bad for your health. it also causes problems in society

on my brothers b-day, i organised a party. it was great. after the party we went ice-skating

????? thanx!!?
    1) Je trouve que l'alcool est très mauvais pour la santé. En outre, il cause des problèmes pour la société.

2) J'ai organisé une fête à l'occasion de l'anniversaire de mon frère. Après la fête nous sommes allés faire du patinage sur glace.

ReputationRep:
    could u plz check if mine have been translated right? plz

ReputationRep:
    hi,

Tennis instead of swimming:

1) Je m'amuse toujours bien quand je joue au tennis.

2) J'adore regarder le tennis en plus d'y jouer.

3) J'aime surtout jouer au tennis en été avec mes amis.

4) J'ai vraiment aimé lire cet article, car il y avaient beaucoup d'informations au sujet du tennis.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.