Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi to all the ib students that are stressed like me for the forthcoming results...I would like to ask all of you, how strict are the examiners with the not that good handwriting?...Are they likely not to correct them at all? :eek: , or they might just degrade some marks for areas in the answer that they can't read?

ReputationRep:
    If they seriously can't read your handwriting on bits then they just won't attempt to mark it.

ReputationRep:
    They won't ignore the whole thing... If there are parts that they can't read at all, they'll skip those, but don't worry, I'm sure that examiners are used to bad handwriting and you most definitely won't be the only one..

ReputationRep:
    for us, because I am doing the November exam, the teacher told us to always have a good handwriting because the examiner in the northern hemisphere would not enjoy reading bad handwriting on christmas or new year's eve when they are marking exams=D but it doesnt stop me with mine, you can't change it if you are expected to write so many pages for economics and history!!

ReputationRep:
    My teacher said that they will simply not ready it. And if it contained some important info.....well then it's your problem. They would treat it as if it was not there.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.