Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there
    I'm starting at manchester in sept on the audiology course is there anyone who is also doing audiology Cashish

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I'm gonna be doing audiology at ucl this year hopefully. Was so close in choosing Manchester though.

ReputationRep:
    I did Audiology. I hope you have a great time, Manchester is an amazing place.

But I dropped out, because the course and faculty sucked big time. But don't let that discourage you! Good luck people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megalomaniac)
    I did Audiology. I hope you have a great time, Manchester is an amazing place.

But I dropped out, because the course and faculty sucked big time. But don't let that discourage you! Good luck people.
    Where did you do it? And which bits were bad?

Manchester's course did look dull as the rooms where we had to work seemed cold and dark. The lecturers were pretty strict and sarcastic too.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I know this is a couple of weeks late but I only just stumbled on these forums!

I'm just about to start my second year at Manchester, I really enjoyed my first year and it went very quickly! Pretty scary actually!

The course is varied which I think makes it interesting, but yeah the rooms are a bit dull. Especially on Friday mornings in the winter.... but there are practical sessions which break the week up and the timetable isn't as intensive as some of the other healthcare courses. And I had some really good lecturers and some not so good ones, but I guess you find that with any course.

Anyway I can only speak of the first year. Obviously everyone's different and some people wont enjoy the course and will drop out.

If you want to ask anything, feel free to email me ([email protected]), I will try and help

Good luck too!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.