(Original post by the_sand_man)
    im wating for my avce ict results what are u wating for
    Computing, ICT, Geography.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Art, chemistry, Biology and math AS

ReputationRep:
    what time is every 1 allowed to get their results? my school is gay man they making us wait till half 10. i sooo wana get mine a 9 am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.S.D)
    what time is every 1 allowed to get their results?
    In my school, we can get them from 9am onwards.

ReputationRep:
    thats aint fair man i have to wait an hour and half more im gona complain 2 my school lol.

ReputationRep:
    I have to wait until 11am!! And then I have to go to a different centre to get a result for an AS I did there!

ReputationRep:
    thats bad they shud make it 9 am for all schools

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no idea what time we are allowed to go in to pick up the results at. Don't even recall the school telling us what date the results will be coming out on...
    I need 3 A's to get into uni...got BBCD at AS in January got that up to AABB *gets on his knees and prays*

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what time we get to pick our AS results up. GCSE was 10.30, which was really late compared to other schools where it was 9!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spikerocker)
    I have absolutely no idea what time we are allowed to go in to pick up the results at. Don't even recall the school telling us what date the results will be coming out on...
    I need 3 A's to get into uni...got BBCD at AS in January got that up to AABB *gets on his knees and prays*
    (Original post by kellywood_5)
    I have no idea what time we get to pick our AS results up. GCSE was 10.30, which was really late compared to other schools where it was 9!
    You could talk to the person who will be giving out results to see what time you should go into school to collect them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    You could talk to the person who will be giving out results to see what time you should go into school to collect them.
    I'm guessing they'll tell us in the end of term assembly on Friday, but if not, I'll ask my head of sixth form.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    huh? u guyz get times to go 2 skool? in ours we don't have any, instead u could either phone into skool or u could go personally, however since i don't even KNOW when the results day is, i ask my cousin. This is coz, in our skool EVERYONE goes away on summer, so there is no1 to ask, and no1 to come into skool! we always check out r results after we come bak, sometimes more that a week late!!! even in GCSE's we got them wen we wanted....weird isn't it?
    anyhow, wen by the way IS the AS Edexcel results out?

ReputationRep:
    August 18th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    huh? u guyz get times to go 2 skool? in ours we don't have any, instead u could either phone into skool or u could go personally, however since i don't even KNOW when the results day is, i ask my cousin. This is coz, in our skool EVERYONE goes away on summer, so there is no1 to ask, and no1 to come into skool! we always check out r results after we come bak, sometimes more that a week late!!! even in GCSE's we got them wen we wanted....weird isn't it?
    Yes, we get times to go into school to collect results from 9-12pm. Most of the time, students collect their results between 9-10 already. Last year, I went at 11, not many students were there (less than 10 students).

The school can send it to you though. You just need to supply an envelope with a stamp on it.

A-level results (AS/A2) will come out on August 18 (all exam boards will have their results released on that day).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    *thanks Trev*

ReputationRep:
    Last year for GCSE ours came out at 11.30. I spent hours beforehand watching 7 year olds on GMTV getting A*s in Maths. How depressing.

This year for AS its 10am. Generous of them!

ReputationRep:
    This year my college said 11 am :mad: :eek:

They are however released at 9 - so I'll be checking ucas all morning in the hope that they will be released on there earlier

ReputationRep:
    Woo, ours are being put on the college website at some ridiculously early time (6:30 I think).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouKnewThat!)
    Last year for GCSE ours came out at 11.30. I spent hours beforehand watching 7 year olds on GMTV getting A*s in Maths. How depressing.
    Lol I saw that as well, was especially depressing since I thought I'd failed at that stage. I later found out I got a B, but you still feel rather inadequate knowing someone less than half your age got 2 grades higher than you!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.