Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    With regards to the 'Sleeping with an ex thread' - is there such a thing as just physical attraction where you can sleep with someone purely for the sake of the physical attraction without any feelings/or development of feelings? Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Its called lust.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's the whole point of one night stands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Yeah, it's the whole point of one night stands.
    argument closed on that really!

-and wicked my thread started a new one! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    But how many one night stands with the same person before it becomes more?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InaSpin)
    now theres a question.

ok so therefore whats the difference between one night stnads and FWB! ???

ReputationRep:
    If you have a one night stand its physical, but if you sleep with them again an it's far more passionate...?!

*this is bugging me at the moment!!*

ReputationRep:
    If you have a one night stand its physical, but if you sleep with them again an it's far more passionate...?!

*this is bugging me at the moment!!*

Hmmmmm

i'm not sure, it depnds on the people and the circumstances surely...

ReputationRep:
    If you do it with the same person it completely defeats the point of one night stands, hence the name ONE NIGHT stand.If you do it more than once its more the one night it might as well be called a two night stand or a three night stand, and anymore than that can be called a f*** buddy.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA good point...
    I think we shall stick with ONS or FB (none of this 2night/3night stand stuff)

But can ONS/FB's turn into more? I was chatting to a mate who said his one nights stands weren't really passionate or caring, quite literally go in, do the duty and goodbye. Mine weren't like that at all....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    If you do it with the same person it completely defeats the point of one night stands, hence the name ONE NIGHT stand.If you do it more than once its more the one night it might as well be called a two night stand or a three night stand, and anymore than that can be called a f*** buddy.
    excactli **** buddy is the same as FWB . that's the arrangement we sorta have, n we're both ok with it,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    excactli **** buddy is the same as FWB . that's the arrangement we sorta have, n we're both ok with it,
    What's the W for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    What's the W for?
    friends with benefits

sounds a lot nicer than **** BUDDY!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.