Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Biology or Chemistry??

ps. I'm not sure how to create a poll

ReputationRep:
    chemistry you dumb tart!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure whether to laugh or post some insults,,,,,,
    i think chemistry is easier actually as you dont have to learn to much in such a short space of time and i do maths as well so its a walk in the park.
    What does everyone else think??

p.s. i send the insults in a p.m instead ; -)

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, is your signature refering to how poorer kids wear so much sports clothing and richer kids wear "vintage"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kem_istry)
    I'm not sure whether to laugh or post some insults,,,,,,
    i think chemistry is easier actually as you dont have to learn to much in such a short space of time and i do maths as well so its a walk in the park.
    What does everyone else think??

p.s. i send the insults in a p.m instead ; -)

Depends. Biology involves learning loads, chemistry involves learning quite a lot and applying it - so you need to understand it thoroughly. I found biology easier although it was a bugger to get everything learnt; I found a couple of the concepts in chemistry a bit difficult to get my head around. It all depends on how your brain works.

ReputationRep:
    if you already know which you will find easier, why are you posting a thread about it? (dumb tart!)

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, is your signature refering to how poorer kids wear so much sports clothing and richer kids wear "vintage"?

NO !!!

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to know what other ppl doing this subjects thought about them if its so hard to believe. And discuss reasons after all this is a discussion board. What do you use it for!?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah and I already do these subjects so im not asking ppl which i should do.

ReputationRep:
    I found chemsitry a lot harder, but then I didn't find it interesting either so that probably didn't help.

ReputationRep:
    If you're thinkin bio's hard no way!!! chems way harder, but really interesting, you've jus gotta have your head around it, do take both though cos there are lots of good degree choices.

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry is harder than Biology.
    I did chem at AS and A2.
    The problem is that there are alot of new concets to grasp, and alot of the old ones are thrown out the window.

Its a good subject, hense doing it at uni next year.

Free Spirit

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry is very hard at AS as you have to remember loads of formulas and defnitions.

Triration planning is hard as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Chemistry is very hard at AS as you have to remember loads of formulas and defnitions.

Triration planning is hard as well.

my coursework for chem is on titrations, with limewater any ideas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    my coursework for chem is on titrations, with limewater any ideas
    I did my course work on titrations.
    Does it ask you to find the ammount of x in a tablet or summat like that?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I suppose there are a lot of new concepts but, Its just a few formulas and its easy marks in the exams if you dont let them freak you out, @ the moment Im doing my titration coursework im on the evaluation now and im getting so bored of it all. What confuses me I suppose is the measurements like dm3 and knowing which to use in the calculations.
    em

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I suppose there are a lot of new concepts but, Its just a few formulas and its easy marks in the exams if you dont let them freak you out, @ the moment Im doing my titration coursework im on the evaluation now and im getting so bored of it all. What confuses me I suppose is the measurements like dm3 and knowing which to use in the calculations.
    em
    Your calculations should be given to the best accuracy.
    Which is the lowest number of d.p. that appears in ur original info.

dm^3 as in 'deci' as in 10th of metre^3.

If that helps.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.