Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How r u going 2 open ure envelope on results day??

ReputationRep:
    has to be at school coz i need to confirm my alevel choices and sixth form place lol

ReputationRep:
    There is already a thread like this, post on that one...

ReputationRep:
    Here's link for other results thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t125003.html

ReputationRep:
    Defo at school so I can compare my results...I don't have to worry about my A-level place at the school 6th form coz it's definite regardless of results

ReputationRep:
    please don't rub it in my face when you get your results because i tried treally hard but i will still fail everything and its not my fault because my teachers are really bad and no one understands me and my uncle's dentist had a blocked nose on the day of the exam and i forgot to put my signature in the box because i thought that box was just there for fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewwy)
    please don't rub it in my face when you get your results because i tried treally hard but i will still fail everything and its not my fault because my teachers are really bad and no one understands me and my uncle's dentist had a blocked nose on the day of the exam and i forgot to put my signature in the box because i thought that box was just there for fun.
    (Original post by chewwy)
    dem dere gcses were ****ing easy.
    :rolleyes: Bit of a contradiction, wouldn't you say?

ReputationRep:
    At schoool with friends, except half of them are gonna be on holiday and getting family to recite grades down the phone to them :rolleyes: typical!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    :rolleyes: Bit of a contradiction, wouldn't you say?
    I feel he is taking the piss:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I feel he is taking the piss
    As do I...

I said "A Special Place" because I'm not here on results day, I'm in Florida, USA. I get back on the...er...*thinks* on the 30th of August. (Eek...that's REALLY close to the beginning of school! Noo, I want time for 'em to sink in, and be absorbed! Gutted).

Anyway, so I reckon I'll get in, all jet-lagged from an 8 hour flight, my house will be dark, dingy and cold (like it always is post-holiday), and I'll see this little brown envelope in amongst all the other crap junk mail. (Albeit, one which has been defaced by moi - I've doodled all over my results envelope in the hope that it would calm me down and make me smile before I open it! I've put things like; "How was Florida", "WARNING! RESULTS", "Open with caution" and a smiley sun in the corner....random crap!). Anyway, so I'll get in, have a drink and a biccie, pick up my results, brush myself down, and go and sit in a real nice and pleasant bit of my local park, with my iPod listening to my favourite tunes, and just taking in the surroundings and then I'll open them on my bill, no-one else there! It'll be good. Then I won't go home for ageeees, because if they're good I'll want to take it in by myself first and be all relieved and happy before everyone else knows, and if they're crap and depressing I'll wonder around crying and being dishevelled. But to be honest, I think I'll wonder the streets a lot before getting to the park and opening them...just putting it off!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.