The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Chattaway.
Reply 2
It should be Wilko, but I'm just going to watch it and comment on it later!
Reply 3
serendipity
Who should win???

it's going to have to be Jonny... he did win us the world cup after all and that only happens every 40 years or so...

lou xxx
Reply 4
lou p
it's going to have to be Jonny... he did win us the world cup after all and that only happens every 40 years or so...

lou xxx

You're back?
Reply 5
Mr White
You're back?

shhhh, don't tell everyone. but yes. i've been ill all week and got so bored... when i'm better and back at college i will leave again.

lou xxx
Reply 6
lou p
shhhh, don't tell everyone. but yes. i've been ill all week and got so bored... when i'm better and back at college i will leave again.

lou xxx

Yeeaaah, like, as if, you'll never leave us...mwahahahaha!!
Reply 7
lou p

lou xxx

Fine, fine. You know, this isn't the correct way to make a good exit. If you want to do it properly, you've got to suddenly, and completely out of the blue, start a thread saying how much you hate everyone, then say who you actually detest and who you like (and have a shot at the mods), and then leave. You can't just return because you're bored...
Reply 8
Mr White
Fine, fine. You know, this isn't the correct way to make a good exit. If you want to do it properly, you've got to suddenly, and completely out of the blue, start a thread saying how much you hate everyone, then say who you actually detest and who you like (and have a shot at the mods), and then leave. You can't just return because you're bored...

Dave did it quite well, i thought.
Reply 9
Mr White

yeah yeah i know. i have a date in my mind when i am properly going to leave *i go on holiday the next day*. i may do a m afterwards...

but none of your exits have been that successful have they?

lou xxx
Reply 10
serendipity
Dave did it quite well, i thought.

but he was boring and just left... but wouldn't actually properly leave until he had 4 gems of rep... and he never talks to me on msn.

lou xxx
Reply 11
lou p
yeah yeah i know. i have a date in my mind when i am properly going to leave *i go on holiday the next day*. i may do a m afterwards...

but none of your exits have been that successful have they?

lou xxx

I never had the intention of leaving permanently - I always just leave for a couple of months when the forum gets boring and I reach the top of the members' list.

By the way, it's not too late for you to reconsider your departure...
Reply 12
Mr White
I never had the intention of leaving permanently - I always just leave for a couple of months when the forum gets boring and I reach the top of the members' list.

By the way, it's not too late for you to reconsider your departure...

*snorts derisively* she won't leave, don't be silly. UKL is an addictive substance and should come with a health warning, supported by well respected medical experts.
Reply 13
Oh bless! Torvill and Dean!!!! i remember them they were great!

P.S. Isn't Paula Radcliffe looking fantastic?
Reply 14
Phoar that tennis player's sex on legs...
Reply 15
Told you Wilko would win. Congratulations to all of the winners: Nobby, Armstrong, Navratilova, atson, the england rugby and football teams, Clive Woodwar, Steve Redgrave and Wilkinson. The style of the programme was brill. Wilkinson looked so nervous when he received the award and gave his speech, bless! I actually thought that at the end Steve Redgrave calmed him down a bit by talking to him Wilko seemed a bit overwhelmed, though the award was rightly his by a mile.
Reply 16
Like it was going to be a contest.
Reply 17
it was allready decided b4, i kno som1 knos best m8 works at the bbc, it was all decided before hand lol. one of my m8s friends won the junior awayrd - kate haywood
Reply 18
emzie
it was allready decided b4, i kno som1 knos best m8 works at the bbc, it was all decided before hand lol. one of my m8s friends won the junior awayrd - kate haywood

Well, the last 2 awards were obviously not decided earlier.
Reply 19
Lots of people are saying that Jonny didn't deserve to win it because it wasn't just him that won the world cup for England. Thing is people are starting to forget the it was Jonny who ended up top scorer of the World Cup AND the fact that if it wasn't for him in the match against France we wouldn't of got through to the final. After all he did score ALL the points in that game.

The fact that he's amazingly fit and totally gorgeous doesn't influence my views in the slightest! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending